Sign in to follow this  

PIC 767 and GA 737-400

Hi everyone,I have planned to purchase an addon for FS2002.At the moment I'm doubting between Wilco's Pilot in Command 767 and Greatest Airlines 737-400.Could you tell me your experiences with one or both of those addon's and wich you would recommend me. I would also like to know more about the compatibility with FS2002.Regards,Alexander Sier

I have no experience with PIC, but the 737 works very nicely in FS2002.IMO both do not exclude but complement each other.The 767 is a larger aircraft, more suited to longer flights. It is also more advanced technologically (with glass displays and pushbuttons instead of dials and flipswitches).A typical 737 flight lasts no more than about 3 hours, a typical 767 flight lasst 5 hours or more. This is why many airlines opt to operate both, if their route network has both these types of flights.