Sign in to follow this  
Jayjay

Anyone got FS2004 from Simware yet?

Guest White Hawk

I saw on Thursday on the Simware site they would have it the next day to send out (Yesterday), I doubt anyone has had it yet from them, but was wondering, I ordered it that night and had email yesterday saying "items available will be sent today".But I didn't get a tracking number, not sure if I was suposed to or not.Anyway, if anyone has news on this as and when they have it I'd grateful to hear about it. Like if you got tracking number and how long it took to get to you, I'm in the UK.Thanks.

Hi,I also (pre-)ordered from SimWare, and I haven't received my copy either. I got an e-mail notification on friday at 4 pm. that my order was being sent that day. So I expect it to be delivered on monday. I live about 40 km from where they are. Maybe you'll get it 1 or 2 days later in the UK? Fingers crossed...!Paul

Shipping confirmation means it's packed and ready to go.So you got that on friday, it's sent to the post office on saturday, transshipped to your postoffice on monday (government workers don't operate on sundays), and delivered tuesday.And that's if Belgian mail is efficient (which would make it the only efficient mail system in the world) :-lol

Paul,I drove to Simware on friday afternoon (I live about 15 km away from them) and picked up my copy. They just had received their first inventory and were hurrily packing the boxes before Chronopost would come in and pick up the shipments. The shipping papers were already prepared and they were racing against the clock to get everything packed before the truck would come in. I'm sure that more are going to go out on monday.JJ StruyfBraine-L'AlleudBelgiumhttp://jdtllc.com/images/RCsupporter.jpg

Jean-Jacques Struyf

between EBBR and EBCI

Hello Jwenting,They ship through Chronopost who is picking up their shipments in the afternoon. I was told that many people in France would receive their order on saturday. I do not know if the Dutch Post delivers on saturdays (they do not in my city in Belgium).JJ StruyfBraine-L'AlleudBelgiumhttp://jdtllc.com/images/RCsupporter.jpg

Jean-Jacques Struyf

between EBBR and EBCI