Sign in to follow this  
jacsantos

SWV is off line , and i bought this morning the Airbus 310, but no download at all!!!

I just saw that the Swv website is off line, and i want the download i paid for, but after 5 hours it is nowhere in sight and i did not had an email that they put me in there data base. I suspect that this security registration goes the wrong way. I think registration is a good thing to do, but do it in a client friendly way and know where you dealing with, SWV does not. PMDG group is a good example of a good and smooth registration/administration center, where they know what there clients wants. I hope SWV will come out very soon with off course my download and most important a better system for selling a product, because if this is a russian way to sell things, i think a lot of people do not like that. I trust them to sort it out soon.Best regards,

Nopes:It's working ;) and was working an hour ago! Must be some problem with your browser, refresh it and clear the cache.Regarding the process of registration nothing beats PSS, the comes flight1, and in the last positions come PMDG limiting, slow but fair because it allows you to modify any kind of hardware you desire as may times as you like, and SSW so far I don't know they policy regarding changes in hardware...