Sign in to follow this  
downscc

747-8i Screenies

I thought you guys might like the looks of her, here parked at KLAS gate E-3:.. and a closer look of the engines. Note the decals on the exits.

Dan Downs KCRP

Beautiful! UAL is one of my favorite liveries. I still prefer the older paint scheme as the one in my sig, but like this one as well. Love the engines and can't wait to get it. Thanks for sharing Dan.Is that FSDT's airport?

i9 10920x @ 4.8 ~ MSI Creator x299 ~ 256 Gb 3600 G.Skill Trident Z Royal ~ EVGA RTX 3090ti ~ Sim drive = M.2  2-TB ~ OS drive = M.2 is 512-gb ~ 5 other Samsung Pro/Evo mix SSD's ~ EVGA 1600w ~ Win 10 Pro

Dan Prunier

Guest FlusiFlyer

Dact wait to get this Bird :)Even if my FSX 747 installation is still not runnning.

I thought you guys might like the looks of her, here parked at KLAS gate E-3:.. and a closer look of the engines. Note the decals on the exits.
Dan, you beta'ing this bird? How is it?

Guest BlueRidgeDx

And so it begins...An idle/boards descent on the ROYKO3 arrival to ORD with the 747-8F:Another view:Rolling onto Final:Fully Configured:

KLAS is the FSDT scenery. One of my favorite.The biggest change in flying her is the taxi, she is so big.

Dan Downs KCRP

And so it begins...An idle/boards descent on the ROYKO3 arrival to ORD with the 747-8F:
Nice stuff. But, as a native San Diegan and Padres fan, I won't accept a ROYKO3 arrival clearance.

Guest BlueRidgeDx

Punitive Holding for you! Or maybe 90 right, vectors for traffic!Mwahahaha!

Notes: This product is a visual model extension that uses the underlying PMDG 747-400X simulation for the flight, cockpit and systems models. This product is not intended to simulate the difference in flight characteristics between the 747-400 and the 747-8. This product allows the user to add a high fidelity visual model of the 747-8 to their Flight Simulator X experience.
It say this on the PMDG product page for the soon to be released 747-8i and so I would like some clarification on one thing in particular.Does the underlined section of the quote above mean that this will only have the same range as the 747-400X? Because I would really love to have this as an aircraft to fly very long flights in. Flights that are further than the the 747-400 can do.Sorry if I sound a little dumb. But if the answer is that its range is the same as the 744. Then I don't think I would buy it. BTW. It really does look awesome!Thanks.MarkEDIT: Sorry if this is the wrong place to ask.