Sign in to follow this  
scianoir

What is the best AI traffic addon for fs9?

Hi all,Am reloading fs9 following a Windows XP crash and I thought I would ask members what they think is the best AI package fro fs9? Previously I had a combination of F1 Ultimate Traffic and WOAI, but I was wondering about purchasing Aerosoft My Traffic 2010 and perhaps combining that (if necessary) with WOAI. Has anyone got any views on what is best for fs9, particularly taking into account the effect on framerates as my framerates are really good at present?Thank you in anticipation!BillWindows XP Pro SP2; Intel Core 2 Duo E6850 3.0Ghz CPU; Arctic Cool 7Pro; ASUS P5N-E-SLI Motherboard; 2GB Corsair 800Mhz DDR2 RAM; 768MB nVidia GeForce 8800GTX Dual VGA Graphics card; 2x 500GB SATA 7200RPM Hard Drive; 650W (2 x 12V) PSU; 1000GB Western Digital External Hard Drive; 150GB Western Digital External Hard Drive; CH Pro Yoke and PedalsAll running 245GB of fs9 fun! (until XP imploded!)

Definitely go with WOAI, it's the best you can get with tons of airline packages. Simple to install and easy on frames. :( Happy landings

Definitely go with WOAI, it's the best you can get with tons of airline packages. Simple to install and easy on frames. :( Happy landings
Thanks Onur!That was my thought too as I liked the quality of the few WOAI aircraft I had installed on my previous fs9, but I just wondered about My Traffic as an alternative.Bill

WOAI, like our friends stated above.Plus Traffic Tools for the airlines not covered by WOAI.This way I filled the usually empty Russian skies with Tupolevs, Ilyushins, Yaks and Antonovs.