Sign in to follow this  
Guest sooops

PMDG 737 Saitek assignments

Guest sooops

Hello,I've recently purchased a full set of Saitek controls for the FS2004 PMDG 737NG, control yoke and quadrant, rudder pedals and an extra quadrant.My intention is to use two throttle quadrants side by side to give me 6 levers for speed brake, thrust levers, engine start levers and flaps.I've sucessfully assigned the thrust levers and flap lever but I've not been able to assign the speed brake or engine start levers. I've tried both the FS and PMDG assignment processes.I'd also like to assign a button on the quadrant for TOGA but it appears that this can only be assigned to a keyboard button.Can anyone shed some light on this?Regards,Ian Kent

Hello sooops.I have the exact same setup and I did all my assigments through FSUIPC.Do you have a registered copy of FSUIPC?

Guest CX355
Hello sooops.I have the exact same setup and I did all my assigments through FSUIPC.Do you have a registered copy of FSUIPC?
Same here and FSUIPC Reg. Ver. is the way to go.

Guest sooops

Guest sooops

Hello,Thanks to ilovetofly, CX355 and altstiff for the replies, much appreciated.Pardon my ignorance, but what exactly is a FSUIPC and where can I get one?Regards,Ian Kent

Thanks for the information, I'll give it a try.Regards,Ian
Hi Ian,I used FSUIPC to create a macro so when I click a button on the quadrant it engages TOGA.Works in any view, not just the one you created the macro in.The saitek yoke and quadrant is the best purhase I ever made for FS9!!Jonny M