Sign in to follow this  
Guest kmullin211984

Curious as to what these virtual airlines are...

Guest kmullin211984

Hi Guys, I'm fairly new to the flight sim world, and I was just curious what these virtual airlines are. There is a link to several of them on this forum. I'm talking about things like Delta Virtual Airlines, American Airlines Virtual Airlines etc. Are these virtual airlines, but they would operate how they would in real life? In other words, do you apply for membership, and Delta or American or whoever assigns you flights just like they would a pilot in real life? I think its very cool. How would you get started with them? I'd be most interested in flying for Delta lol. I've included a link at the bottom of my post so you can see what I'm talking about. Do these people fly in real time also? Like if their flight leaves at 11pm, are the actually flying a Delta Virtual Airlines flight at 11pm at night in their local time zone? In other words, they are out of bed in the middle of the night flying? Again, just curious.KyleHere is my link:http://www.deltava.org/

Hi, Kyle!Why don't just go to this website and get in touch with these guys?I'm sure they will be more than happy to answer all your questions in detail.