Hello everybody,Probably a stupid question and, for now, without consequences for my flying but I am still curious.I run Fs9.1 on Windows 7 64bit, Intel E8500 o'clocked to 4.10 Ghz, 4 Gb RAM, Nvidia 275 GTX...To tweak the drivers I use, like so many, Nhancer (64bit version).Now, I have checked in both the 'general' section and the 'profile' the Vsync option.Since I use a monitor with a refresh rate of 60 Mhz, I would assume that the framerate in Fs9 would be limited to the refresh rate of the monitor. In my setup that would be 60.However, when I enable the framerate counter in Fs9 and I set my hardware to unlimited, I still get a framerate way above 60....Is there something I am missing? Do I have to tweak other settings too? and if so, which ones?Or do I have to limit the framerate in Fs9 myself to 60?All info welcome.Luc BrusselmansBelgium

Vsync doesn't work for a lot of people with MSFS. You may just want to lock the frames at 60 to achieve the same effect.

Vsync doesn't work for a lot of people with MSFS. You may just want to lock the frames at 60 to achieve the same effect.
OK,that explains a lot. But, do we know why it works for some and not for others?I already did what you suggest, locking the framerate and it seems that the sim runs more smoothly.Still Ia m curious why it doesn't work.thanks for your reactionLuc BrusselmansBelgium

My fps gets limited to 60fps if I set vsync to either app controlled or Forced on. Only thing I can think of is to make sure your profile is set up correctly.