Sign in to follow this  
Guest TerryT

UPS Cargo Door

Guest TerryT

I am looking for some help in opening the IFDG 767F UPS 767 cargo door.I down loaded the UPS 767 from the Avsim library and cannot figure out how to open the cargo doors. I can only get the pax (ShiftE) to work. There was a screen shot of the door in the open state so I think is operational.Terry

Guest ssurjap

Your cargo door is probably door number 2, so you have to hit SHIFT+e+2. In other words, to open doors 1 and 2 (main and cargo), then hift SHIFT+E+1+2

Guest TerryT

Thanks,I tried that and all the shift E 2 does is close the main door.Any other ideas? I even went to the website that created the aircraft and still could not find out how to operate it. No instructions were posted in the readme file either.Terry

Guest Van

The ifdg 763 cargo door uses the tailhook and or the folding wings commands for opening and closing, so you will need to go into your assignments and enable both commands. The commands should be enabled anyway as more and more model designers are using them.Regards,Van LatendresseYeoDesigns/AFG GroupPanel/FDE Designer

Guest TerryT

Van, Thanks for the information. Sure wish they had put this in the "Readme" files.Terry