Since the other one was closed...New info about GF100 SKUs:the first products based on GF100 to hit the market will be named GTX 480 and 470. That means the 3xx line will be for entry-level and mid-range products only.Get ready to start checking the e-tailers for pre-orders!

Guest firehawk44
Since the other one was closed...New info about GF100 SKUs:the first products based on GF100 to hit the market will be named GTX 480 and 470. That means the 3xx line will be for entry-level and mid-range products only.Get ready to start checking the e-tailers for pre-orders!
Yes, been reading the news and hope it gets released soon. I'm almost positive I'll be going for the GTX 480. It will only be a matter of how many will I need in the event I want to run a double or triple display. I do like your 42 inch "monitor". I really like my 30 inch monitor but it won't run 3d and I'm going to have to downsize to 2 or 3 - 23 inch monitors. I'm not going to get all excited about monitors until I build a system...Best regards,Jim

Keep in mind I don't sit very close to my plasma, that's the only reason it's feasible. I'd never want such a large display on a desk only inches from my face. For triple display, it sounds like you'll need 2 cards on the NV side of things.