Sign in to follow this  
Vulcan

Athlon Users, Revolt -Humor....

Hiya, Joe:)How's the golf going btw, I'm sure you are a fan, mate, from a chat we had on here a while back. Anyway, thanks for the kind words and I'm sure I'll be around a bit more regular to have a discussion with you and others in the near future, I'm just finishing off a commercial product unrelated to flght sims and am already glad to be partly back on the block in the flight sim world, so to speak;)RegardsDave

Guest georgi55

>You are looking at this completely backwards, the list is in >order of quality and power, from the slowest to the best! >:-lol >>(8) Which best describes your computer? >Pentium 1 >Pentium 2 >Pentium 3 >Pentium 4 >Macintosh (any) >Other >>Proud to be an "Other" ;-) >>Ray Fabulous! :D

Guest georgi55

Was gonna write something - but oh well - you know what you are.

Well, I too felt a bit "off'ed" by the lack of the AMD choice.However, I did not complain because according to the poll I am but a pinch of the population, 0.8% to be exact - yeah, that's right, Zero-Point Eight Percent. So, I just assumed my voice in this AMD matter would not...well...matter. In fact, you might not even notice this post.Hello.....Hell...Looo...Oooh*knock* *knock* *knock*Anybody there....???{sigh}:-lol :-lol :-lol

Aye Mr Wenting,no dont be that rude :)AMD has just found its place among the CPUs and anyway only the Itanium by Intel rocks anyway.maddy :)proud Athlon 1GHz operator :) - soon diverting to P4 though :)unless a real Athlon 2.4GHz + gets out :)PilotBanner700.jpg[p]Feel free Maddys Flightsimulator Multiplayer Tours at [h3]Maddy's Tour Pages][/h3][/p

There's at least one here :-)You should realise Kathy that the elite are never in the majority ;-)BTW Glad you finally made a sig, much prettier than that mythical sunset you kept going on about ;-) and it sure looks like flying's in the blood. How soon before your Son gets his PPL?