Sign in to follow this  
Guest Holliday

Eaglesoft Premier and Beech 400A...OH NO!

I'm enjoying FS2004, and my system is working great with it. Very fluid, and very few stutters. I think I've tweaked the AA just right now (using Dell 8250 with 2.8gig and 512RDRAM-ATI Radeon 9700), after MUCH experimenting. However....THE EAGLESOFT PREMIER AND Beechjet 400A STUTTER HORRIBLY ON THE TAKEOFF ROLL AND IN THE AIR. TOTALLY UNFLYABLE! My Carenado 210 flies well, and I'm about to try the 310. IT HAS TO BE THE PLANE, NOT THE SYSTEM. Are any of you flying the Eaglesoft products successfully? If so...how?Let's keep talking about what works and doesn't work in this forum. It really helps, and I'm sure we can work things out to the satisfaction of most. Thanks, Stan

Guest Spilot

Mine is exactly the same way as yours, I turn things down quite a lot and it still drops to 8 to 12 fps. I have a similar system ATI 9700 PRO with a 3 gig and 1024 RAM I believe. I think it is just such a complex a/c, or that ATI needs to make a new driver for this game, There might be a conflict too.AdamSpilot692000@yahoo.com

I've been having issue with it also so I turned the cloud % down to 50 and it seemed to improve the fps a little between 13-17 fps when usually I get a solid 20.Still trying to tweak it in.Sean

Guest Holliday

A few things to keep in mind; most of the Eaglesoft team is meeting in Florida at the moment so most of them are away from their computers. We also came along too late to be included in the beta testing so most of us don

Check. I plan to do that when I can get their forum to come up. Their site says, "Forum", but I can't seem to see it. I've already e-mailed Eaglesoft via the "contact us" link on their site.I feel confident that they'll correct it. Seems I'm not the only one with the problem. Stan

Guest Holliday

I just posted on the Eaglesoft forum so it should be ok. The email address probably goes straight to Ron and I know he is in Florida at the moment. And I don't think he has FS2004 yet, although I could be wrong. I still can't buy it in the town I live in. Circuit City had copies on the shelf but they refused to sell it to me and took all the other copies down when they discovered the street date was Tuesday.