Sign in to follow this  
Guest The Ancient Brit

Miami ???

Has anyone found FS2004 in Miami?I called 4 Office Depots in Miami and none of them have it. They were all uniformly rude. Their attitude was like "what, you're calling a serious office store like us about a GAME???" I asked them what date they expected to have it and two of them said they have no idea, the other two said "We don't do dates. It's a game, why don't you call EB or Best Buy."When I told them Office Depots all across the country are already selling it, they replied "This is Miami, it takes longer for things to get to us." Hello??? Ft. Lauderdale stores have it, Orlando stores have it, Tampa stores have it.So has anyone had any luck in Miami?

Guest GabrielR

Nothing Here as of Today, Im sure Best buy will have it tomorrow.

Guest The Ancient Brit

S

>Nothing Here as of Today, Im sure Best buy will have it>tomorrow.Good Luck. They told they won't have it till August.As for me, I'm through calling stores. Nothing but rude, incompetent, illiterate morons with attitudes answering the phones. Most don't even wait for me to finish saying "Microsoft Fli..." before they interrupt to say they don't have it, and they don't know when it's coming in either. Translation: They don't give a F---. I'll just wait till I'm out shopping and I run into it in some store and then I'll buy it. From what people are posting, it seems to be just a minor upgrade to FS2k2 as I suspected, the old M$oft routine, and some things seem to actually be worse now, another M$ specialty. My trusty old FS2K2 works just fine. Just fired it up and went on a short hop from Hong Kong to Tokyo on a POSKY 744. I'm approaching Mt. Fuji so I have to start descent into Narita. Good luck getting COF in Miami, from the looks of it it's gonna be a chore!

Hey, I know a Transsexual from Wales. But she lives in Cardiff. Not sure if she's into flight sim though. :-)

Guest The Ancient Brit

S

Guest The Ancient Brit

S'mae again Jetway,