Sign in to follow this  
Howiefly13

Meet in Osh Kosh

I, and several of us from the Chicago area, will be in Osh Kosh on Saturday August 2nd.As in past years, we will all try to meet at the Microsoft booth, which is usually at the entrance to one of the main display buildings, at 10:00 AM.It would be nice to put a face to many of the names we see every day.

Howard

Jetline Systems: Intel 8th Gen Core i7 8700K (4.8GHz Overclock); GTX 1080 Ti; LG Curved UltraWide 3440x1440 Monitor

Hi Gents,While your at it, stop on over to the Flight 1 booth and say hello. We are located very close to the MS booth (Building "B")in booths 2098 - 2099. Roger Dial and I will be manning the booths. We will do our best to chat with you a while but it does get very busy so just throw something at us to get our attention. :-) Regards,Jim Rhoads

I'll be there on that day, but we will be "just getting there" at 10:00 AM.

Hi Jim-I will be sure to stop by and I WILL get your attention.

Howard

Jetline Systems: Intel 8th Gen Core i7 8700K (4.8GHz Overclock); GTX 1080 Ti; LG Curved UltraWide 3440x1440 Monitor

I'll be there Saturday.I might not be there until around 11am or so, but I'll visitthe Microsoft booth as soon as I can.Look for the guy with 4 kids in tow .....JerryG

I'm sure we will be hanging around for a while.

Howard

Guest A_Delta_Sierra

We were at OHK on Monday and Tuesday and let me tell you the FFS group has the best location one could every ask for! In the shade of the outstanding, large, Cirrus display right inside the main gate. I hope they helped sell several aircraft for their gracious host. http://forums.avsim.com/user_files/27062.jpgI will let you guess which one is the one from Brazil. ;-) Hair color and features may be a hint.Good job guys in building a great relationship with an industry leader in such a short time.