Sign in to follow this  
Guest GabrielR

Dream Machine to run FS2004

Guest GabrielR

Hi, I've seen many post regarding incompatibility issues with FS2004 (ATI 9800/9700, Geforce MX series) I'm sure it will be solved in the near future with a new set of drivers.But now how would be the Dream machine to Run FS2004? Intel 3.0 Ghtz with HT support, The 3.2 Would be great but its too Expensive $$$$1 GB of RAM, maybe SDRAM PC3200??? (Would FS beneffit from 1gb? Maybe I'm wrong, but I remember FS2002, could not use more than 512 MbVideo Card???? maybe Geforce 5200/5900? Help me here.(128/256 MB Video Card???)Sound Card? definetly Audigy 27200 RPM barracuda Style HDXP, Pro/Home... Any REAL difference between this two OS???2 Lovely LCD 19 inch monitors Flat PanelWhat do you guys think, specially about the Video Card, Hows Athlon doing in the Performance Departament?Is intel's HT a winner????I am trying to build a budget and get a system capable of the ultimate performance for FS, planning on buying a AI traffic Add on and run it also (Once its ready), so I would need a very strong machine to see that beauty running...