Sign in to follow this  

Deleted Posts eh..! ... it isn't a free world any more??

HiJust wondering why a post I recently put in this forum was deleted; subject title "Who's NOT buying FS2004"?Isn't it a free world anymore, I wasn't bashing MS in anyway just a simple observation.Explaination please........Will

hi,Well, I'm sure avsim has it's reasons but it is Toms house and we are all guests in his forums, therefore everyone follows his rules or leaves :-) I can't say I agree with all the rules but I don't want to get kicked out of his forums. :-)Andrew

Yea that's fair enough.I feel I didn't break any rules, but maybe the Avsim guys saw my posting as a potentially damaging post concerning the sales of FS2004, and they, as well as MS wouldn't appreciate that.It wasn't intended, as I originally stated, it was only an observation.Well.. it would be interesting to hear it from the Avsim guys themselves :)

It was removed during the time I composed/submitted a reply. I posted requesting an explanation in the moderated Editorial dorum, which probably is the proper place for this discussion about the thread removal.There were a few valid civil responses, no real criticism of the new product, just a few opinions on why to delay upgrading or on a few difficulties encountered.Maybe they thoughtit was a redundant thread but if so there should have been a heck of a lot of removals of pure FS2K repeated I installed mine two minutes ago types.Legimately, they are letting some difficulty and dissapointment comments remain. Maybe they saw the topic heading and though you were refering to piracy like Who's Not Buying but Who's Getting Copies?Hard to say. Somebody was maybe too quick on the draw.

Yep, true.Well a private email from them wouldn't go a miss ;)