Sign in to follow this  
PilotGW

ScreenShot forum closure

Guest ben_hewitt

Hey i am writng to express my dissapointment in the screenshot forum being suddenly closed again.. It is like my home on the net and i am sure it is for a lot of other people too..over on the SS forum the amount of posts have stayed the same so why do we have to pay the price for the amount of traffic at other forums?. We were shut last time for over a month which was horrible..all my online friends hang out their and i feel i am missing something not being there...I just basically feel that everytime something goes wrong why does it have to be the SS forum lol?..why not shut down the general forum this time to make it fair on us SS guys..or ban 2004 shots if they are taking up too much bandwidth!You provide this exellent forum for us and i really appreciate it!, it is a shame we have had it taken from us again!..I hope i get support here..a lot of the other guys are feeling the same way. :(

Here here, although banning FS2004 screenhots would be a little stingy don't you think? Maybe it's just me but I see your point. I don't post that often but when I do it's mostly on the screenshot forum and I'd say that was the same for a lot of other people.Regards,Adam Nardone(Also in the UK!!, Ben if you fancy a chat on MSN - adam@ion-media.net)

Guest John_Noppe

I see your point and it was unexpected for Tomi and myself. Trough i see your point and i see AVSIM's pointI think that the posts about nothing that are posted here should stop.Also the posts about FS2004 should stop at the SS forum.I will delete every FS2004 post if needed.

John NoppeScreenshot forum moderatorAVSIM Online

Not sure I agree with you John but looking at it from the other point of view, you gotta do what you gotta do.I bet you're mega bored now the forum is offline! :-lolAdam Nardone

Guest ben_hewitt

LOL i know im bored already!!, it's this forum that is busy ...this post went to page 3 in like 10 minutes! :-LOL

Guest John_Noppe

LOL @ Adam, yea i am boredBut no more FS2004 treads on the whole AVSIM forum would be nice... :)

Guest CharlesH

Hi:Just read Tom's message. Good to hear that SS will open in a couple of days.Charles

I didn't even know we still HAD a Screenshots Forum! The last few times I went looking for it I couldn't find it. Did it get renamed to something else?

Uh the screen shots forums is the best forum here! its where people share there experiences

>Uh the screen shots forums is the best forum here! its where>people share there experiencesWell after 6 years visiting avsim.com I don't know if I'm ready to say it's the best forum here. Obviously I hadn't been in it in a long time. I rather like this one right here. But the last two or three times I got curious to check out the screen shots forum I couldn't find it. Maybe it was turned off like today.

Guest John_Noppe

It was there all the time, under Miscellaneous

Guest Brent Hebert

Unfortunately closing the SS forum hasn't really helped out much. Some posters are now posting their screenshots here instead which is causing the system to bough down anyway.Brent HebertMEMBERhttp://www.cox-internet.com/bhebert/aopa.jpg

Guest ben_hewitt

I know it is still just as slow.