Sign in to follow this  
Guest acezboy561

Turning Issue in the C185F

Guest acezboy561

No, not a Joystick issue, tried numerous planes and the C185F was the only issue (I also calibrated)When In the C185F I have an issue where I bank to the right no matter how much I twist the rudder and bank to the left I still go right, the only way to go left is to pull 1000feet per minute climb and go left, very hard landings :( Any ideas, or is that normal?

Guest Sky_6

Couple of things: Try these first :1. Check your fuel tank levels- (fuel and payload options) make sure your tanks have equal fuel in both tanks before you depart- (not full left tank and empty right tank)2. Check your payload..that its not load heavy on one side..(fuel and payload options)3. Try the "Flight Controls (Center All) " - I think the shortcut key is NUM5 , not sure4. Try the REPAIR & REFUEL shortcut - (not sure the shortcut -check your FSX control key setup)see if that does it...

Guest acezboy561

Always do about 45% fuel in each tank, payload is 125lbs (my weight) in the left seat.

Guest Sky_6

Try the "Flight Controls (Center All) "Try the REPAIR & REFUEL shortcut

Guest acezboy561

Are we talking about in the sim or on the pc? If so directions please.

Guest Sky_6

Inside FSXgoto settings....on the right click controlsclick the buttons/keys tabscroll down and find the shortcut key presses for those two commands- (try one at a time)"Flight Controls (Center All) " REPAIR & REFUEL go back into the game- hit the shortcut key command..---hopefully one of them work..

Guest acezboy561

Looks like that fixed it, thanks mate :) Got a new issue, which will most likely need a patch.