Sign in to follow this  
sddjd

TCAS Error?

Hello team,Took my first few flights in the latest family member last night- thanks for the great update!One issue I've noted in my sim is that I am not seeing other aircraft in my cockpit displays when TCAS is active. I've confirmed all the obvious settings in-cockpit (all relevant systems are active, "TFC" active & visible on display, etc). Obviously this isn't a significant drain on enjoying the add-on, but anyone have any suggestions for other places I can look as a self-check (module, missing file, etc)? Thanks.

Dan Dominik                                                                           

"I thought you said your dog does not bite....
                                                                That's not my dog."

Enable the "show all traffic" option in the PMDG options menu.Good luck!
Excellent! Thanks very much- always better when it's user error :( Dan

Dan Dominik                                                                           

"I thought you said your dog does not bite....
                                                                That's not my dog."

Enable the "show all traffic" option in the PMDG options menu.Good luck!
Hi there, I seem to have the same problem but when I go to the menu to check "show all traffic" the check mark doesn't stay. When I return to the menu, the check mark is gone. Can I make that change while the aircraft is in use? I am in mid flight right now but suspect that this is the reason the change is not sticking. Any ideas? And what would cause the setting to turn itself OFF? I recall having TCAS on before. I only noticed this the last couple of flights when I realized I was seeing aircrafts out the window and noticed that nothing was showing on my TCAS. Michel Intel Q6600, 4GB ram, Nvidia 9800GT, Win 7 64bits, FSX SP2, PDMG 747, FSUIPC 4.57

Mark the pmdg folder and subfolders for admin security level.

Dan Downs KCRP

Mark the pmdg folder and subfolders for admin security level.
Thanks, PMDG folder permission was the problem - not sure why as it has worked before.Michel.