Sign in to follow this  
Guest COA785

My GPU will not connect

Guest COA785

Yes I would like to know what I am doing wrong I read all the stickies and when I call up the Ramp Manager and click on the GPU it will not connect to the plan I have nothing I cant even open doors or remove the GPU when its time to taxi...Help me please.Marvin Brooks

Make sure you have FSX SP2 or acceleration. What type OS do you have?

Dan Downs KCRP

Guest COA785

Well thats the issue, I am unable to add FSX SP2 or acceleration my graphics card will not allow me to I have a Toshiba Satellite A205 32bit runnng on Windows Vista Home Premium* , Service Pack 2 (6.0.6002), Mobile Intel® 965 Express Chipset Family. I tried to install them both but when I run FSX it tells me my graphics card does not support this update. so I had to unistall the program my aircraft works but not the manager. So my next question is, is there anyway to hook the GPU up and disconnect with a hot key? Because it drives me crazy taxing with a GPU still hooked up to my plan. HELP me PLEASE.Marvin Brooks(COA785)