Sign in to follow this  
Guest Nils79

France Touristique Scenery - La Corse Full HD vol1 ?

Wow, that looks pretty good. Sorry to say I have never seen it before so I cant offer an opinion.If you do end up buying it, please let us know how it is.

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

Guest Nils79

I don't like the low resolution of the competing product.@cmpbellsjcHow do you like LatinVFR Toncontin?Another scenery on my list :(EDIT: I just read "Corsica Full HD Vol.1 representing the northern half of Corsica, will be followed in a few months by Corsica Full HD Vol.2"..Ouch! That's too expensive for me..

@cmpbellsjcHow do you like LatinVFR Toncontin?Another scenery on my list :(
Yeah, I just bought it a few days ago and I like it a lot. Especially since there is no other choices for that airport in FSX. There have been a few sceneries that I considered getting from them, but never did because they dont put very good quality screen shots on their site. The other day I saw some screens of it somewhere and it looked much better than what they advertised so I decided to get it. Plus it was only like $25.I have only used it once right after I first bought it. I loaded up the LDS 767 to do a few approaches to the tricky runway. It's some approach to get used to flying well, I can only imagine trying it at night or bad weather, or both. I haven't actually flown into it yet. Still need to practice the approach a bit more before I run a flight. BTW, the FPS are very good at that little aiport.I am also going to buy the SBGR they came out with. Looks like they did a good job with it also.I saw you replied to my thread over at FlyTampa regarding doing Rio. That would be cool to see them do it.

Guest Nils79
Yeah, I just bought it a few days ago and I like it a lot. Especially since there is no other choices for that airport in FSX. There have been a few sceneries that I considered getting from them, but never did because they dont put very good quality screen shots on their site. The other day I saw some screens of it somewhere and it looked much better than what they advertised so I decided to get it. Plus it was only like $25.I have only used it once right after I first bought it. I loaded up the LDS 767 to do a few approaches to the tricky runway. It's some approach to get used to flying well, I can only imagine trying it at night or bad weather, or both. I haven't actually flown into it yet. Still need to practice the approach a bit more before I run a flight. BTW, the FPS are very good at that little aiport.I am also going to buy the SBGR they came out with. Looks like they did a good job with it also.I saw you replied to my thread over at FlyTampa regarding doing Rio. That would be cool to see them do it.
Thanks for the info! I guess i can't resist very long :( That wasn't me at the Flytampa forum but i will gladly support your wish. Flytampa and Rio would be perfect.

That wasn't me at the Flytampa forum but i will gladly support your wish. Flytampa and Rio would be perfect.
Sorry, thought it was you. There's another fellow on their forum with the same user name except for the number 79.BTW, if you get Toncontin dont forget to download the update for it.

Guest Nils79
Sorry, thought it was you. There's another fellow on their forum with the same user name except for the number 79.BTW, if you get Toncontin dont forget to download the update for it.
Hehe i often use "Nils" (e.g. Sibwings forum) but not this time. I will post soon at the Flytampa forum.I'm more than happy with their work and Rio would definitely deserve Flytampa treatment.At the moment i can't decide between MHTG and l

Hehe i often use "Nils" (e.g. Sibwings forum) but not this time. I will post soon at the Flytampa forum.I'm more than happy with their work and Rio would definitely deserve Flytampa treatment.At the moment i can't decide between MHTG and l

Guest Nils79

I love gorgeous sceneries and aircraft and i'm not very rational (otherwise i should have deleted FSX after 5 minutes).Yes, this time it was me :)