Sign in to follow this  
Guest kurtj

fs2004 Looks very nice but I do have a concern

Guest kurtj

So far the screens that I have seen with fs2004 or Century of Flight look outstanding to me. I am really looking forward to it in that aspect. The main concern that I have is the 4th cd problem. I am not sure if this was a beta issue or the final retail program has the same issue. So this is what I am up against. Fs2002 installed perfectly on my Dell Deminsion 8200 2.4ghz system. I would like to install fs2k4 when it comes out. Should I wait? Should I install into another directory? What can I expect with the installation of fs2k4 Century of Flight? My system specs as follows are:Dell Dimension 8200 2.4Ghz.120GB harddrive1Gig of RamWindows XP Pro64 Geforce 3 Ti-500Santa Cruz Turtle Beach DriversAltec Lansing 495 THX sound systemI have this with all sliders maxed out in fs2002. So I hope all is well with my system to run this program. I guess what concerns me is to is there is some people complaining about the program with only a few hours of using it at best. Is it just bad on there system or is it a problematic software. I have been happy with almost all of MS-Flight sims especially fs98 to 2002. The secondary concern which I do feel is going to be resolved as time goes on is that some of the outdated planes that are working on fs2002 will be made or new groups or the same groups will be making new planes, panels, and sounds for the program. Any info would be helpful.Thank You.P.s. Sorry for such a long thread.