Sign in to follow this  
Guest lawyerpilot

WHAT UTILITY WILL TWEAK THE LOD ON A RADEON 9700 PRO CARD?

Guest lawyerpilot

P4 2.81024 DDRAM800 Bus36 gig SATA hardrive80 gig harddriveATI Radeon 9700 ProCH yoke/pedalsElite Multi quadrant19" inch monitor-Soundblaster PCI 512Win XPInstrument rated ASEL -270 hoursAOPALawyerPilots Bar Association"Men without dreams are never free, twas thus this way and thus will ever be."

Guest SoarPics

Good luck on this one... I've had my 9700 Pro for a month and asked this same question (and your question in the other thread) numerous times here and at other forums. Never have received an answer.I would prefer to use RivaTuner, but I get the same message as you regarding "can't find drivers". The only tweak I can do in RT is a hardware overclock.

Guest lawyerpilot

Thank you the Rage tweaker was not "all that". But, the others on the page might be.P4 2.81024 DDRAM800 Bus36 gig SATA hardrive80 gig harddriveATI Radeon 9700 ProCH yoke/pedalsElite Multi quadrant19" inch monitor-Soundblaster PCI 512Win XPInstrument rated ASEL -270 hoursAOPALawyerPilots Bar Association"Men without dreams are never free, twas thus this way and thus will ever be."