Sign in to follow this  
rwalls

fs9.cfg

Is anyone else having trouble finding fs9.cfg using Windows XP Prof?I did a search on all my drives but I can't find it anywhare. I did find a flight sim folder in "documents and settings" that was created when I installed FS2k4 and that folder has previous flight and wx.Thanks ... Rich

Guest WorkingStiff

Its in C:Documents and Settings"User Name"Application DataMicrosoftFS9. Application Data is normally a "Hidden" folder so the only way to find it is to run a search. Also, the last flight and weather info is now in DesktopFlight Simulator Files.I don't know why they couldn't leave a good thing alone. The only thing I install in my C: drives is my operating system and I don't like programs just dropping files there.

Guest Kurt

From the Readme.rtf file.The fs9.cfg file is located in:o Windows 2000 and Windows XP: C:Documents and SettingsusernameApplication DataMicrosoftFS9. o Windows 9x and Windows ME: WINDOWSApplication DataMicrosoftFS9Kurt M

>From the Readme.rtf file.>>The fs9.cfg file is located in:>o Windows 2000 and Windows XP: C:Documents and>SettingsusernameApplication DataMicrosoftFS9. >o Windows 9x and Windows ME: WINDOWSApplication>DataMicrosoftFS9>>>>Kurt MI saw the reference to Documents and Settings in the readme file but I didn't realize it was a hidden folder. I understand the rationale behind why it's done this way but I still prefer having all my FS files in the FS folder.Thanks for the assistance.Rich