Sign in to follow this  
Guest Puffone

CTD with leonardo maddog.

Guest Puffone

Hello everyone, I have a problem after an 1 hour flight happens to me a CTD ... error due to "fs2crewmaddog.gau" .. thanks and greetings

Hello everyone, I have a problem after an 1 hour flight happens to me a CTD ... error due to "fs2crewmaddog.gau" .. thanks and greetings
I don't know. You're the first to report a CTD.If it happens again, let me know. And send any details.Best,

Now I'm getting CTD as well :( Just formated my computer, installed Win7 64, FSX, then maddog. It worked just perfect, until I installed FS2crew..It was after I used Vistalizator to change my Windows language to English US and installed FS2Crew. FSX wont even load the maddog, it will CTD at once when I select the airplane without any error message.I have unistalled FS2Crew and the maddog, deleted all maddog folders. Reinstalled only the maddog, try loading it without FS2Crew installed and it CTD when i select the airplane again!Does anyone know what might cause this? A file somewhere that shold not be there...?Thorbj

Now I'm getting CTD as well :( Just formated my computer, installed Win7 64, FSX, then maddog. It worked just perfect, until I installed FS2crew..It was after I used Vistalizator to change my Windows language to English US and installed FS2Crew. FSX wont even load the maddog, it will CTD at once when I select the airplane without any error message.I have unistalled FS2Crew and the maddog, deleted all maddog folders. Reinstalled only the maddog, try loading it without FS2Crew installed and it CTD when i select the airplane again!Does anyone know what might cause this? A file somewhere that shold not be there...?Thorbj

I just reinstalled FSX and the maddog without any luck..I will check with Lonardo &@($* well.ThanksT

Cannot get maddog to work for FSX anymore :(But have installed FS9 now, and it works fine there with FS2Crew. So I will have to use FS9 for now.Thor

Guest Puffone

Hi Bryan,after 1 month i realized the problem. The cause was a conflict created by a scenery installed wrong (LIMC 2009) :( (in latin "mea culpa"). FS2Crew has no faults. Thanks again for your availability and congratulations for your fantastic work. Ciao, Gino.

Hi Bryan,after 1 month i realized the problem. The cause was a conflict created by a scenery installed wrong (LIMC 2009) :( (in latin "mea culpa"). FS2Crew has no faults. Thanks again for your availability and congratulations for your fantastic work. Ciao, Gino.
Glad you got it sorted!Cheers,

Cannot get maddog to work for FSX anymore :(But have installed FS9 now, and it works fine there with FS2Crew. So I will have to use FS9 for now.Thor
BTW, Problem solved. I had to run FSX with "Run as administrator" for the Maddog to work. So if anyone else have problems like that, try to open FSX with "Run as administrator" option.Thor