Sign in to follow this  
thea330flyer

FS ATC callsign pronunciation

hello,is there any way for to modify FS ATC to say all of the callsigns instead of just saying the flight number? i have noticed this with: Swiss, Jetblue, easyjet, air berlin, thomson, turkish airlines, emirates, and so forth and more...FS ATC does not say the callsigns, which confuses me with other flight numbers. any thoughts?

From the EditVoicepack Users guide:System RequirementsEditVoicepack can be installed on any system supporting the .NET Framework version 1.1 and Microsoft Flight Simulator 2004: A Century of Flight. This includes Windows 98, ME, 2000, XP, and 2003.Installing it will not overwrite your current version of .NET and different software can require different versions ie. .NET1, .NET2, or .NET3 so having all versions installed can have its benefits.I hope this helps some.Regards,Mel

Hi,What Mel is saying is that .NET versions are not cumulative so you still need V1.1 installed.

Hi,What Mel is saying is that .NET versions are not cumulative so you still need V1.1 installed.
alright, i installed it, but nothing changed, i loaded up emirates and ATC will still just say the flight number and not the callsign. any thoughts?

Hi,So you installed Edit Voice Pack and ran it to install the new voice pack?The plane's aircraft.cfg is set up properly so that that call sign is used?

Only installing the program will not do much, you have to update fs9 using the editvoicepack program, also make sure the box "accelerate voice" or something like that is chcked, it makes atc and pilots talk faster, hence being more realistic.

Intel I7 12700KF / 32 GB Ram-3600mhz / Windows 11 - 64 bit / NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060TI / 32" Acer Monitor, Honeycomb alpha/bravo, CH rudder pedals, Tobii 5, Buttkicker, Logitech radio panel. 

Also you have to tell EVP to update the airlines cfg after saving modifications.Bill M

Bill McIntyre

Asus Rampage V Extreme, Intel Core I7 6950X (10 core)@ 4.5, 32GB's Crucial Ballistics DDR4 MEM, 1 Crucial M.2 4TB SSD, 4 Crucial-2TB SSD, Corsair H115i CPU liquid cooler, NVIDIA RTX 2080TI Founders Edition, LG 34" HD Curved Monitor, 2 Dell 27" Monitors, Sound Blaster Audigy X, 1Kw PC Power & Cooling Power Supply, Corsair Obsidian Full tower Case.  FSX-SE, MFFS 2020, PD3 v5.4, WIN10 Pro x64                                                                                                                                             

Only installing the program will not do much, you have to update fs9 using the editvoicepack program, also make sure the box "accelerate voice" or something like that is chcked, it makes atc and pilots talk faster, hence being more realistic.
ok now i finally got it working, thanks alot.

alright, i installed it, but nothing changed, i loaded up emirates and ATC will still just say the flight number and not the callsign. any thoughts?
You didn't actually need EditVoicePack for "EMIRATES" - that is a FS9 default identifier. If you had set it in the aircraft.cfg or through the Select Aircraft area in the first place, it would have worked.But it doesn't hurt to have it, because it does much, much more. I don't think you will look back!John

My co-pilot's name is Sid and he's a star!

http://www.adventure-unlimited.org