Sign in to follow this  
byork

So I just added this new feature

Never complain FS devs never listen...I just added this new command as some of you really seemed to want it for Nav 1 and Nav 2.Syntax: "SET xxx point xx on my side"Syntax: "SET xxx point xx on your side"Example:"Set 109 point 40 on my side""Set 111 point 50 on your side"It'll be in the hot fix.What I really wanted to do was to be able to set Nav 1 via the Identifier of the Navaid.Ie.,"Set Oscar Sierra November on Nav 1".That's a little more tricky.

Guest Cyril_Murat

Hey Bryan.This is fantastic, but if we really want to take advantage of "on my / on your side", it should be usefull to add "on my / on your side" after "set course" too isn't it?Second thing: I'm presently making a small list of "Why / Why not / Can it be possible" things to do.Do you think it's a good idea to open a topic where we can put suggestions? Don't you think it will quickly become full of too many things important and not important?To end: Do you intend to release very soon the update? Should I give you all my ideas in a week or two (after I can master the soft and don't ask for stupid things) or do you prefer me to give them much more quickly if you want to release it soon?Regards,Cyril

Hey Bryan.This is fantastic, but if we really want to take advantage of "on my / on your side", it should be usefull to add "on my / on your side" after "set course" too isn't it?Second thing: I'm presently making a small list of "Why / Why not / Can it be possible" things to do.Do you think it's a good idea to open a topic where we can put suggestions? Don't you think it will quickly become full of too many things important and not important?To end: Do you intend to release very soon the update? Should I give you all my ideas in a week or two (after I can master the soft and don't ask for stupid things) or do you prefer me to give them much more quickly if you want to release it soon?Regards,Cyril
Hi Cyril,List: Sure, fire away!But let me release Update 1 first.Best,

Guest Cyril_Murat

OK.I've been making a list and I'll post it as soon as the first update is online.Best regards.P.S. I've done today my first "totaly perfect and all ferature using" flight with FS2Crew. Wow!!! That was magic. Thanks!Cyril

P.S. I've done today my first "totaly perfect and all ferature using" flight with FS2Crew. Wow!!! That was magic. Thanks!Cyril
I assume you used this opportunity to realize a beautiful tutorial video in HD to put on youtube, right? :(

Guest Cyril_Murat
I assume you used this opportunity to realize a beautiful tutorial video in HD to put on youtube, right? :(
:( Sorry I didn't.I have less time than I used to have and I have one more splendid soft to "play" with. So it might be difficult for me to do so...I promise that I'll make an effort, maybe before the end of February if I can easily both record my voice and the PC's sound.Regards,Cyril

:( Sorry I didn't.I have less time than I used to have and I have one more splendid soft to "play" with. So it might be difficult for me to do so...I promise that I'll make an effort, maybe before the end of February if I can easily both record my voice and the PC's sound.Regards,Cyril
With Win 7 and the latest version of FRAPS, you can record microphone input and FS sound at the same time.

Guest Cyril_Murat
With Win 7 and the latest version of FRAPS, you can record microphone input and FS sound at the same time.
True.Well...Maybe a video on Daily Motion could be released within a few minutes now ...EDITED:Well. Maybe a few hours. Encoding and uploading without strange bugs wasn't so easy.Cyril

SWEEEEEETDid my first flight with FS2Crew Maddog, it went very well,only a couple hiccups caused by me. I really enjoyed flying the Maddog with some help, made the whole trip much better. Kudos Bryan on another winner!!

SWEEEEEETDid my first flight with FS2Crew Maddog, it went very well,only a couple hiccups caused by me. I really enjoyed flying the Maddog with some help, made the whole trip much better. Kudos Bryan on another winner!!
Hi Karl,Thank you for the kind words! Do help spread the word!Best,

Guest Cyril_Murat

Hi all, hi Bryan.I've noticed two things during my last flight:

1. Before the FO has finished her Prestart Check Above the Line, she refuses to give some hyd pressure. When asked for, she answers "OK" but she doesn't do it. Once I had no pressure in the parking brakes, I had to put pressure myself. Maybe she just wanted me to come a little closer to her knees, switching the hyd pumps on :(
  2. In my last flight, the airport altitude was 500' and DH was 200'. I selected both values in the FS2Crew settings, set correctly the QNH (in fact, my favorite FO did it for me :( ) and set the pressurisation system OK too. But she told me "500 above" when I was 200' above and never told "approaching minimums" nor "mimimums".

Did someone had the same thing?Regards and happy flights.Cyril