Sign in to follow this  
byork

So I just added this new feature

1. In my last flight, the airport altitude was 500' and DH was 200'. I selected both values in the FS2Crew settings, set correctly the QNH (in fact, my favorite FO did it for me :( ) and set the pressurisation system OK too. But she told me "500 above" when I was 200' above and never told "approaching minimums" nor "mimimums".

Did someone had the same thing?Regards and happy flights.Cyril

Hi CyrilYou're making a common mistake with DH and DA.What you set in the config panel window is airport elevation and Decision Altitude (DA), not Decision height which would be based on radar altimeter.What happened in your case is you set 500ft as the airport elevation and 200ft as the DA, so essentially your minimums were 300ft underground, that's why the funny callouts :( In FS2Crew, if you want to fly an approach that has minimums based on DA, you set that absolute value in the window and set the altimeter bug to the same value.If you want to fly an approach that uses decision height (CAT II/III ILS, DH 50-100ft), in the config panel scroll the DA value down to zero where it changes to GPWS, which tells the FO that callouts are omitted as they are handled by the onboard GPWS system ("approaching minimums" "minimums"). Then set the decision height on the PFD of the plane, which enables those mentioned GPWS callouts.Hope that helps.banner_fs2crew_team_kk.png

[*]Before the FO has finished her Prestart Check Above the Line, she refuses to give some hyd pressure. When asked for, she answers "OK" but she doesn't do it. Once I had no pressure in the parking brakes, I had to put pressure myself. Maybe she just wanted me to come a little closer to her knees, switching the hyd pumps on :(Cyril
If the FO is doing his/her flow, such as the long cockpit setup flow, she will not interrupt her flow if you issue a command (such as your hydraulics command).Your command would be added to the que, and she will complete your command after her flow is done.Most flows are very short, so it's rarely an issue.

Guest Cyril_Murat
Hi CyrilYou're making a common mistake with DH and DA.
Hi.Thanks. It was not an understanding mistake: I perfectly know the difference between DA and DH. It was a more stupid mistake, a manual reading mistake: I thought that the height (DH) was waited in the FS2Crew setup page.Thanks for answer.Cyril
Your command would be added to the que, and she will complete your command after her flow is done.
Well, that's magic! I didn't know about the que feature and that the fo had a real memory.All is fine, thanks,Cyril

Thanks very much for this new product, it give as more real our quasi real maddog MD82. :( One question : the feature Syntax: "SET xxx point xx on my side" "SET xxx point xx on your side" not work. is this feature actine now or will be in a future update?Thanks.Cap Claudio

Thanks very much for this new product, it give as more real our quasi real maddog MD82. :( One question : the feature Syntax: "SET xxx point xx on my side" "SET xxx point xx on your side" not work. is this feature actine now or will be in a future update?Thanks.Cap Claudio
Hi Claudio,That feature is in SP1, which I have not released yet.I hope to release SP1 soon.Best,