Sign in to follow this  
Guest Lukasz

MAIN DOOR OPEN DURING ENGINES SHUTDOWN

Guest Lukasz

Hi everybody.I have a problem with main door - after every flight, during engines shutdown on parking brakemy levelD is opening MAIN DOOR.I'm flying with Flight Keeper - after every flight i have -15% because of door open during engines runing.How to deactivate it? or controll it?Thanks for help and sorry for my english.Best regardsLukasz

Guest lgvpilot1

I don't think this is anything to do with Level D, it is a flight keeper issue I am guessing that your apu is running and FSFlightkeeper is classing the APU as an engine .Have a look on Thomas's forums , this is an issue that will be addressed, and as Thomas recommends

In the meantime simply turn off the flight critique in the corresponding configuration file 'FlightCritique.cfg'.
Mark

Guest Lukasz

No, Flight Keeper has right.Just after flight and park at gate (pulling park brake to ON position) the main door are opening... engines are still runing !Main door are opening with signal from park brake I think. But why?About the doors :1) I can closed it via shift+E or2) Crew in LevelD is closing doors via contact with cockpit and my permission (agree or stanby - to close the door).But what about opening the doors?Is there some option? I have no information in PDF documentation.Maby I can deactivate it?Thanks for answerBest regardsLukasz

Don't know if it can be deactivated. Have the same issue though. Best to ask at LDS' official forum.

Regards,

Frank van der Werff

Banner_FS2Crew_Line_Pilot.jpg