Sign in to follow this  
Ayster

My 747-8F First Flight

Hi All,Thought I might share with you a video of my first flight aboard the 747-8F.I only bought the 747-400x on Friday, and thought that I might buy the -8 extension in a couple of months, but then I made the mistake of watching the live webcast of the first flight of the 747-8F! Immediatly after the takeoff, I rushed over to the PMDG store and bought the -8! Have to say the modelling is superb and I love the new sounds! Hopefully PMDG will release a full simulation one day! Anyway, on to the video, looks best in 480p.I flew it completly by hand except the final few minutes when I needed ATC's help to find the airport again! The Landing was done manually, though.. as you'll probably be able to tell! Beware though, the video is 7 minutes and 30 seconds long!oh, and incidentally, I left the landing gear anf flaps deployed on purpose! (like the test flight)

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>&">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350" />enjoy!

Guest SK8TRBOI747

Delightful video - outstanding camera work! Sincerely,

Great vid!!! and you managed to keep the nose down on landing[unlike the real one] Bravo!!!

Nice job Al, Just out of curiosity, what did you use for video?Fraps and Premiere?

i9 10920x @ 4.8 ~ MSI Creator x299 ~ 256 Gb 3600 G.Skill Trident Z Royal ~ EVGA RTX 3090ti ~ Sim drive = M.2  2-TB ~ OS drive = M.2 is 512-gb ~ 5 other Samsung Pro/Evo mix SSD's ~ EVGA 1600w ~ Win 10 Pro

Dan Prunier

Thanks Guys,

Great vid!!! and you managed to keep the nose down on landing[unlike the real one] Bravo!!!
LOL! :( Funny how the Boeing guy doing the commentry didn't mention that!
Nice job Al, Just out of curiosity, what did you use for video?Fraps and Premiere?
Its Fraps, and Windows Live Movie Maker!