Sign in to follow this  
trisager

Simcheck Airbus

The Simcheck A300 has been released: http://simchecksoftware.com/It will be another five weeks before I can buy it (my flightsim PC and I are currently about 3,000 nm apart :( ), but I'd really like to hear about pros and cons from anyone who has bought it.

...but I'd really like to hear about pros and cons from anyone who has bought it.
Same here. Can't afford it at the moment but am looking forward to hearing what others have to say.

Does anyone know if this great looking Airbus comes with a 2d panel? For some reason I thought it was virtual cockpit only.Cheers, Pete

Pete Solov - Lake in the Hills 3CK

and Schaumburg Regional 06C
Proud AOPA Member - PPL 2001
Real World Piper Cherokee Pilot

Guest SF22
http://simchecksoftware.com/forum/index.php?topic=70.0A post in their forum says it will have a widescreen 2D panel. Not sure if it was included with the release or not.
Yes, it installs with a 2d panel. So far it's sounding beautiful, handling well and looking pretty nice. The only thing that could be better is the documentation. The documents don't really have system descriptions!

Yes, it installs with a 2d panel. So far it's sounding beautiful, handling well and looking pretty nice. The only thing that could be better is the documentation. The documents don't really have system descriptions!
Ah, an owner. I'd be interested in hearing how it performs (framerate wise), and how in-depth the systems simulation is. Maybe a few shots in the screen shot forum, or here if you wish. I'm using Thomas Ruth's freware A300-600R right now, but could be persuaded to give this one a shot.

When I go to the link at Aerosoft, all I see is "Artikel wurde nicht gefunden..." Strange that the item cannot be found! :(

Fr. Bill    

AOPA Member: 07141481 AARP Member: 3209010556

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

When I go to the link at Aerosoft, all I see is "Artikel wurde nicht gefunden..." Strange that the item cannot be found! :(
This is great news. This has been in the works for a very long time. If anyone is looking for detailed documentation on the actual aircraft, take a look at www.smartcockpit.com and drill-down the menus on A300/310. There is more than enough in the flight crew operating manuals there. Most of the documents at this site are for A310 and A300-600. You'll get 40 pages of electrical systems alone. 62 pages of navigation, 113 pages on flight instruments, guidelines for various landing configurations, and a lot more. Good luck to all!Keith

Keith Guillory

That is interesting. I searched Aerosoft for "A300" and found it just fine, but when I tried to post the link here it didn't work.

Guest SF22
Ah, an owner. I'd be interested in hearing how it performs (framerate wise), and how in-depth the systems simulation is. Maybe a few shots in the screen shot forum, or here if you wish. I'm using Thomas Ruth's freware A300-600R right now, but could be persuaded to give this one a shot.
About as FPS friendly as the MD11 from PMDG if not even better. I'll give some more opinions and images later!

Guest SF22

Okay did some more flying and definitely the best addon for FSX available! The quality price ratio is definitely good. Systems seems to be very complete unfortunately rather limited manuals. Sounds incredible! I especially love the elevator trim sound! Autopilot extremely smooth!<ALL IMAGES OVER 1024 X 768 SIZE LIMIT>P.S.I hope there are no restrictions on the image size on these forums!

They annouced this addon with wingflex .... but it

Flavio Cardoso - P3Dv4.5 HF3

Win 10 Pro 64Bits - i74960X 4.5ghz - ASUS Rampage IV Black Ed. - Corsair H150i Platinum - 32gb  Ripjaws Z - ASUS RTX 2080 SUPER SC - MCP 737R 2015 Virtual Avionics

Ohdeari can feel my wallet tightening when i think about buying this, not that its over priced, just i cant resist this over other things in life.i may wait till payday then treat myself for being good!!!!As an aside, im curious to know, as this is an older airbus, does it feature the regular airbus callouts, i.e. 100 above, retard, etc, etcTom

Tom

Why not read some useful tips and tricks - http://forum.avsim.n...22#entry1965722