Sign in to follow this  
Knightstalker

PMDG 747-400X

Thanks guys, i will also give that a go too.i am in the middle of a long haul at the moment so once i've touched down i will do it then.thankd again.Andrew Fletcher

Could it be rudder or yaw damper related? Go to external view, is your rudder moving, due to possable rudder pedal issues?

Jim Driscoll, MSI Raider GE76 12UHS-607 17.3" Gaming Laptop Computer - Blue Intel Core i9 12th Gen 12900HK 1.8GHz Processor; NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080 Ti 16GB GDDR6; 64GB DDR5-4800 RAM; Dual M2 2TB Solid State Drives.Driving a Sony KD-50X75, and KDL-48R470B @ 4k 3724x2094,MSFS 2020, 30 FPS on Ultra Settings.

Jorg/Asobo: “Weather is a core part of our simulator, and we will strive to make it as accurate as possible.”Also Jorg/Asobo: “We are going to limit the weather API to rain intensity only.”

I need help my plane is doing the slolom thing and its driving me up the wall. The link that was pasted is now gone and doesnt work. Jeff please help me out if you found the solution. THank youRespectfullyMarc

Thank you! I will give that a try!Jeff Calder

G'day Gents,I too have had this problem from my very first flight in this aircraft, and think it is something PMDG could look into, as it appears to be just this aircraft that is affected especially to this extenct ..... It's something that sends someone much like this ...... :( Cheers 4 Now,Stephen Jones

Ok - I'll be the dummy. I don't have any add-ons. The link below doesn't work (for me) and I can't find anything like it (don't know what OPS means).http://ops.precision...Tracking_ErrorsMy best hope seems to be the registry fix.
Will be interested to see what you come up with Scott, and I haven't been using any other addons, apart from my fully paid for FSUIPC, and will be trying the settings there shortly after I finish reading up on the Radio workings, based on DMEs, ILSes, etc via the FMC ..... :( As for OPS, I think you'll find that is short for Operations ..... :( Cheers 4 Now,Stephen Jones

Since that link isn't working here are the instructions by Ryan (Tabs). I was having an issue with the same thing the other day and following these instructions it fixed my problem and it only takes a few minutes to do.With FSX shut down:1. Go to C:\Program Data\Microsoft\FSX - delete the Facilities and SceneryIndexes folders you see there.2. Download the Flight 1 registry repair tool at http://www.flight1.com, right click it and choose Run as Administrator (this is very important, I have seen it fail to fix the issue if it's run with normal user permissions) Select the FSX option and point it to your FSX.exe file.3. Run FSX - it will rebuild the Facility data and Scenery Indexes and you should be set. Once I did this it fixed all my tracking errors.Sean Campbell

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

Since that link isn't working here are the instructions by Ryan (Tabs). I was having an issue with the same thing the other day and following these instructions it fixed my problem and it only takes a few minutes to do.
Well, even though I'm flat openning Notepad, B) it would be a wonderfull panacea if I manage not to wreck the Registry ...... :( Been battling another problem all day, trying to get the IRS to set in the FMC ...... I normally don't have a problem with it, but it's got my nose in the bloody manual again ...... Black%20Eye.gif Anyhow I will now do the suggested fix, and it'll be good to watch the wings B) (dancing) in heavy turbulance again ...... :( Just fixed the IRS problem ...... :( Cheers 4 NowStephen Jones

G'day Again Sean, and all Other Gents following this post ......The link that was apparently found on Wiki, is definitely not working and have done a search on Flight 1's website, and typed in Registry Repair Tool, but drew a blank there as well ....... :( Shall keep hunting around, and might even find Ryan's origonal write-up ...... :( Yet Again, T'is,Cheers 4 Now,Stephen Jones

Many thanks Senior_dolor ...... :( I don't know why I couldn't find, as I did search on the proper File Name, and went to the freebies files, but came up a blank on both counts ...... :( Cheers 4 Now,Stephen Jones

Mate I don't know as I have still got the Manual to finish reading, especially in relation to the radio frequencies that are set in the FMC ..... :( Yeah I'm a bit behind schedule, with all the goings on at this time of year ..... :( With less than 3.5hrs to midnight, from My Family to All of Yours, We bid ye All, a Happy New Year, and may 2011 be one of Peace and Prosperity ..... :( Cheers 4 Now,Stephen Jones,Operations Officer,Orange Air V/A

Well i've tried the registry fix and it didn't work. The problem mainly occurs when flying over Greece for some reason. Whether it's a geography thing or something else is unknown.

g'day,anyone nut this one out yet? ive done all of the above. im using rex v2 and have this problem. With weather set to clear skies all is good.cheers tom