Sign in to follow this  
badderjet

Active Camera & Fs2004

Anyone know if Active Camera (I think thats what it was called) works with FS2004? As I was Flying around today, I thought something was missing, Then I remembered this great addon.Rob

Hey rob.Do you know where i can buy it when it comes out ?(Dus weet je waar ik het dan kan kopen in nederland ?)I own a pair of shutterglasses (Elsa Revelator) and fs9 is realy nice to fly in true 3d.Active camera is the best addition for fs9 and shutterglasses.Greetings from holland

Nee nog niet uitgebracht. I beleive they're still working on it...What the h*ll are shutterglasses...Ik heb een lui oog so no 3d for me :( but I hope track IR will relieve some pain..:)Rob "Holland&Holland" de Vries http://www.emotipad.com/emoticons/Flying.gif"A Bad Day At The Field Is Still Better Then A Good Day At Work"

RobdeVries.jpg

There is ActiveCamera 2004 which works with FS9, hence the name. :-smoochIt is $15. One of the few add ons which really add realism, I especially love the head latency and ground turbulence effects. Also the smooth and precise zooming as well as panning with the ease of mouse movement is a truely awesome features. Go for it, man! :-hahAhh... I think I also have some older 3d glasses lying around here. But what has ActiveCamera to do with them/what can it enhance in that area?Thanks,Etienne :-wave

Guest Anticyclone

Hi Rob,Since the beta testing is finished we will update the Active Camera webpage in a couple of days.PS : Ik heb horen zeggen dat de Hollanders wat gierig zijn. Waarheid of legende ? ;)

H

Jean-Jacques Struyf

between EBBR and EBCI