Sign in to follow this  
BrunoRomano

From the Aerosoft Simcheck A300 product page...

I just came across the role-new Simcheck A300 product page...http://www.aerosoft.com/cgi-local/us/ibosh...gi?showd,,11145Ok, now, what do they mean with this?"We have decided not to add a weather radar as FSX does not provide detailed enough information to make a radar that has any real use" I had never seen anything like that before, and I was looking foward to see some nice Weather Radars in newer addons... Should I stop expecting it?

It's basically the reason PMDG also never has included a weather radar. Or why, actually, the large majority of serious, system-based simulation developers don't include a weather radar. So indeed, don't expect a good, trustworthy weather radar because it simply can not be done in FS. FS doesn't present any useful info concerning weather with which you can make a good weather radar.

Benjamin van Soldt

Windows 10 64bit - i5-8600k @ 4.7GHz - ASRock Fatality K6 Z370 - EVGA GTX1070 SC 8GB VRAM - 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX @ 3200MHz - Samsung 960 Evo SSD M.2 NVMe 500GB - 2x Samsung 860 Evo SSD 1TB (P3Dv4/5 drive) - Seagate Barracuda 2TB 7200RPM - Seasonic FocusPlus Gold 750W - Noctua DH-15S - Fractal Design Focus G (White) Case