Sign in to follow this  
Tallguy

Airplane keeps getting dropped on tarmac

In my FSX I installed the latest WOAI. I'm not too sure if that's the reason but for a couple of days my plane keeps bumping up and down when sitting still at the gate of when taxiing. If I turn on crash detection I see that the plane is dropped on the tarmas for about 2-3ft...all by itself. Any ideas what may casuse this?

Happens with all planes, default and Ariane. Also happens on default airports and Aerosofts.Deinstalled WOAI, no effect.Deinstalled FSPaxX; no effectGEX, REX, UTX, Xclass, FSGLOBAL2010 as scenery, but never ever had this issue with those add-ons (have been running them about 3/4 year)

Guest FSXBuster
Happens with all planes, default and Ariane. Also happens on default airports and Aerosofts.Deinstalled WOAI, no effect.Deinstalled FSPaxX; no effectGEX, REX, UTX, Xclass, FSGLOBAL2010 as scenery, but never ever had this issue with those add-ons (have been running them about 3/4 year)
I've had this many times, and it's FSX working too hard to fit everything in place!Look: GEX, REX, UTX, XClass and the biggie: FS Global 2010 - all this in combo with an AI addon (which you removed...)Have a look a this:"You have confirmed then that this is not anything directly to do with MTX in your particular case as MTX has nothing to do with baggage carts and such, in your case it is caused by the terrain mesh loading slowly, the mesh consists of many different resolution wire-frames, the further you are away from a particular place in space the lower the quality (res) the mesh will be. If you suddenly move your view point more than 100 metres or so you will find that the mesh takes a few seconds (depends on system load) to load to its highest quality and it does this in stages, gradually loading higher and higher quality meshes. As each of these different meshes load the height of the ground at the aircraft or vehicle in question changes slightly either up or down and this causes the vehicle to hop momentarily, this causes FSX to send a tyre smoke effect as the wheels hit the ground because it thinks that the aircraft has just landed, the smoke effect is more noticeable with large or fast jets as they would produce more smoke anyway.To try to tame the problem lower the setting sliders in FSX to reduce the amount of work FSX is trying to do, you could also try locking the frame rate to something low like 20 and see if that helps to stop it."It's a quote from here:http://forums.simflight.com/viewtopic.php?...p;sk=t&sd=a