Sign in to follow this  
Guest firehawk44

Introducing the Street View Snowmobile at Vancouver

Guest firehawk44

If you have HD capabilities, it

Guest firehawk44
Thanks Jim,That is beautiful. Here is a video that says it all, at least for Canadians.CTV Olympic ThemeStephen
Thanks! I couldn't view the video as they decided not to let anyone from my country view it. But the Internet will still be the place to go for the Olympics.Best regards,Jim

Well, doesn't that just suck...

This video contains content from CTV, who has decided to block it in your country.

Fr. Bill    

AOPA Member: 07141481 AARP Member: 3209010556

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

Guest CX355

The problem is, it should be white not summer green.....snow may be replaced w/ hay as the temps here are like early spring, mid 40's and 50's, and things are not expected to change anytime soon. Bring your shorts and suntan lotion :(

Isn't it remarkable how much can be accomplished when you have unlimited access to the taxpayers' money!Ah well, not to complain - down our street, a neighbour's lawn was mowed yesterday. So all is well here on V.I. Nothing like the perfume of new mown grass in the spring! Sorry about that Virginia!Alex Reid