Sign in to follow this  
Guest Dale_Johnson

JS41

Guest Dale_Johnson

Hi,I am a user for fs9. I am looking for a jetstream 41 and noticed that you have one but for fsx only. Please could you make the js41 for fs9 aswell? I have looked at videos of it and it looks good.Also will you be making a js31 for fs9?Dale

No to both, Dale, that I am aware of. Full names are requested here.

Dan Downs KCRP

Guest Dale_Johnson

What are they not making both for fs9?Dale Johnson

Dale, this has been asked and debated on numerous occasions.From where I see it, as pure speculation of the state of affairs and as no speaker or representative of PMDG, that PMDG has decided that development of the JS41 for FS9 does not have the required ROI to make money on the project. The JS41 has been said to have outsold the FS9 MD11 in a far shorter space of time...They have done the maths and that is the result it would appear.Do a search for the posts and threads...Andrew

Full names are requested here.
He seems to use his full name as his username, so I would assume that he doesn't need to "sign" every post? The same is true of me.

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

The easiest way to do this is to set up a small signature that automagically attaches to each post... regardless of whether the username is an apparent real name or not...Andrew

He seems to use his full name as his username, so I would assume that he doesn't need to "sign" every post? The same is true of me.
I missed that.

Dan Downs KCRP

Guest Dale_Johnson

I have also been told that PMDG will not be making fs9 products anymore, Is this true?