Sign in to follow this  
nudata

Rantings and Ravings Vol COF

Surely one is able to ask or point out a differing point of view on this site, how ever will any improvements ever be made! A simple request of an answer by Avism in a previous post has bought the house down, and a locked thread, are you so threatened by my asking of a question? I have read many questions and answers on this site and some i didn't care much for, however i, like any one in any valid and decent democracy should undersatand the importance of the the right to question and receive an answer without the locking of a thread or a request to play somewhere else. If you only hear what you want then it will never be as real as it gets.

Guest JDH

It's interesting which threads get locked and which don't. I have seen a thread locked in the SS forum for not apparant reason, then one which wandered off to discuss drug dealing left alone!!!!Very odd!

Trolling isn't appreciated, and neither are inflamatory posts.

I would have thought that inflamatory, would have been an untrue or outlandish acusation of which not once have i transgressed, i ask questions and i get answers some i like, some i dont. However, that is what life is all about. With regard to my esp on no early release of COF from Avsim i was right, I can live with that, and i am happy to support them in any way possible in the future, with the exception of early purchase of unreleased product, its not thier fault i understand that, but i like to get what i have paid for, and have it at the same or approximately the same time as everyone else. My money is as good as thier's, and i dont see a problem with that. So please lets not talk or have any more conversation on this and i will be happy this time if the thread is locked, because sometimes the best intentions get lost in the foggy conversations.

"It's interesting which threads get locked and which don't. I have seen a thread locked in the SS forum for not apparant reason, then one which wandered off to discuss drug dealing left alone!!!!"---SS threads are locked when they for example contain images that exceed maximum size. Such a thread was locked a few days ago, I saw that too.The other post wasn't about drug-dealing, but about what's considered a criminal act in some countries.[p]

Stick to flight sims. Political rants go elsewhere. Stay focused.This isn't a democracy. It is flight sim forum. If you want democracy go to the capital building and march in the rain with a sign listing your issues. Tom, or his staff, can kill any message they want to. YOU HAVE NO RECOURSE. A mature person would either bite their tongue or just go elsewhere and seek an audience.Dick klbe

regards,

Dick near Pittsburgh, USA