Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

JPH1786

B-52H

Anybody have it? I was a little upset it's just an exterior model, but the screenshots look pretty good. Reactions, anybody?

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Anybody have it? I was a little upset it's just an exterior model, but the screenshots look pretty good. Reactions, anybody?
I was very upset when I saw it was just a shell of a B-52H.It does look nice, but I don't buy airplanes on the installment plan.Captain Sim won't commit to the future release of a B-52 panel andvirtual cockpit.What you get today may very well be all you'll ever get.

I was very upset when I saw it was just a shell of a B-52H.It does look nice, but I don't buy airplanes on the installment plan.Captain Sim won't commit to the future release of a B-52 panel andvirtual cockpit.What you get today may very well be all you'll ever get.
Yes, I agree. The fact it had no B-52 panel was mind-boggling and a non-starter for me. Jim

Hi.I'm of the same oppinion. This also smacks of Alphasim with the C17, just the outside and NO panel whatsoever.

What you get today may very well be all you'll ever get.
Like ordering the 767-300 Base pack anticipating their 767-400............course I love their stuff but get boggled over some of their decisions.