Sign in to follow this  
Guest B1900 Mech

Compelling new evidence concerning TWA800

Today, FIRO (Flight 800 Independent Researchers Organization) announced the filing of a formal challenge to the "official" findings of the NTSB concerning TWA800The petition, which is linked in the news release below,(and is the last link on the page of this post) is, in my opinion, a disturbing and telling tale of the stonewall that has surrounded the TWA800 crash since the tragedy occurred. All aviators, real and armchair, whatever your opinions on this topic should read the new evidence provided.Cheers,bthttp://twa800.com/news/petition-5-21-02.htmhttp://Flight800.org/FIRO_Petition.pdf

Guest TerryT

If TWA Flt 800 had gone down "After" Sep 11th, I bet the report's findings might be a lttle different. Makes one think that if this was not a mechanical problem, a "Friendly Fire" shoot down (military exercises), then maybe the terrorists were already hard at work long before 911. Remember that the Atanta Summer Olympics were just about to start.Terry

There we go again... Another conspiracy theory brewing over the lives of those who can no longer tell the tale.

I disagree in the strongest of terms. The evidence presented here is compelling and clear. This is no witch hunt. This is what should have been done the first time.As to those who can no longer tell the tale...it is for them too.bt

Guest B1900 Mech

Some People Don't want to know the truth, as it is incompatable with capitolism.

Braun,I too believe that there is a LOT more to the TWA Flight 800 tragedy than the authorities would care to admit. There were far too many eye witnesses that described seeing something remarkably like a missile streaking towards that plane shortly before it came down.As far as all you sceptics are concerned, just think about this. What would the general public have done if the authorities admitted that a missile had destroyed an airliner in flight ?I'll let you debate that one..........Chris Low,ENGLAND.

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

Someone, who wishes to remain anonymous, sent these to me. It was a crystal clear night. Planes flying everywhere. Early in the evening. Busy harbor...you get the point.To discount the dozens of dissenting witnesses does a grave disservice to us as a citizenry. The initial panic that would have been if the US Government had spoken the truth, or had allowed the truth to come out, would have been nothing, nothing to the sorrow of 9/11. And mark my words, 9/11 would not have occurred if the truth to TWA800 had been spoken.A additional thought just occured. If the truth is that TWA800 was shot down, not only our government knows, yours and his and hers does too.What did Lee Harvey Oswald say? "I'm just a patsy!"A picture says a thousand wordsbt

I didn't know this thread was still alive....After the tragedy off of Taiwan, do you think this might shift the focus back to some type of defect with the 747 that some commercial entity might be trying to bury under the "missle" theory? Seriously--such theories work both ways--and usually exist to deflect attention from the truth. With this one, the evidence is just as compelling that there are some who would do anything, including the invention of rogue missile theories, to make sure commercial ventures stay in business and/or don't see a drop in market share....-JohnBTW...O/T--have you tried Landclass Assistant yet?

John: I agree with you completely that this type of tactic goes both ways. The Taiwan 747 is mysterious. No calls from pilots. Just a mid-air explosion. Already there is speculation:a. Y.A.M. Yet Another Missle -- The PROC was exceedingly cooperative with everyone...more so that ever, acording to sources. There are some indications that this may have been another accidental missle shoot. Before you call me nuts, remember the incident with the Russian Sabir Airline just recentlyb. T.F.W.R. The Feds Were Right. When its all said and done, there was a explosion in the center tank, and it could happen again. (and again, and again, and...)Since we don't know what happened, I'll stick with A. Why? Too many folks with compeling evidence to support the shootdown of TWA800. Perhaps its a combination of all of the above, perhaps little green men. Either way, we know one thing...we don't know.Cheers,bt

Guest Dee Waldron

>Some People Don't want to know the truth, as it is >incompatable with capitolism. ROFLMAO!Oh brother!Dee WaldronHistoric Jetliners Group

Dee...just curious. Why does that kind of statement:>Some People Don't want to know the truth, as it is incompatable with capitolismelicit such a response. Throughout my experience, every time there was a hazard to the public, that was kept secret, one of two motivators (or both) were always at fact:a: Government as a stakeholderb: Major Corporation (or any business or enterprise), and the profit motive.Look at the history of any class action suit filed against big business, or FOIA challenge. To dismiss the fact that profit motive has in many occasions been tantamount, even to the expense of John and Jane citizens, here or abroad, is to have blinders on in my most humble of opinions.Everyone has a place in the world. The keepers of the power wish to keep it. Only natural. Why did Bill Clinton run for reelection? Why do companies lay off thousands without thought or concern? And this is not "us against them" mentality speaking, its just experience. Been this way since society began. Big dogs, little dogs, punks and victims. Twisted, angered. Greedy, hateful. Poor, oppressed. Oppressor, tyrant. Every country, every society. Family units, "clicks" at work. Sadly, it seems to be part of our makeup. Survival of the fittest and all that.Cheers,bt

The Taiwan 747 crash is highly suspicious. After all, why would ANY debris rain down over Taiwan itself when the airliner crashed into the sea, unless there was an explosion of some sort whilst the aircraft was still in flight ?I'll let you all debate that one.Chris Low,ENGLAND.

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

Any news agencies reporting on this?

Guest B1900 Mech

Ok kiddies :) Let's sit around the campfire and read some Noam Chomsky, if you have the courage! and you will no longer suffer from ignorant bliss! Jim P.S. "A 'machiavellian' mass society valuing wealth-aquisition and typified by exploitative relations must, inevitably, be a violent society, using force to protect the 'haves' and the 'hope to haves' from the 'have nots' and outsiders. Such a society will destroy itself because its greed will cause it to consume its own resources and even its own people. No self-restraints can effectively be imposed because the society's very nature, its internal dynamic, is to consume. Its voracious appetite will cause it to literally eat itself. When sufficiently weakened, other similar social monsters will finish it off - if anything remains." Jack D. Forbes