Sign in to follow this  
dskviator

PSS CONC on Win7 FSX

Hi...I've been flying this bird in both FS9 and later in FSX without any problems...Actually in FSX, the starting is kinda cloogy but all other systems worked picture perfectly, including fuel xfers, A/P, MAX CLIMB everything, the works.But all that was in Win XP 32-bit. After I switched to Win7 64 bit, none of the systems work. Fortunately, she still flies the same way and can accelerate to Mach 2, but her fuel gauges don't work and neither does the A/P. Since I use a GoFlight MCP, I am able to control her from that as she switches to the default FSX A/P which wasn't the case b4.For now I managed to find a fuel x-fer gauge from a freeware CONC which I am able to use to manage trim xfer to an extent but still wud love the ones supplied to work so that I can use all tanks.Is anybody else flying this bird on Win7 FSX and what's the verdict? If there is a fix I will gladly take it!!

Charan Kumar
FSX/XPX vPilot
VATSIM ZOA and Oceanic Controller (Pacific)

Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has - Margaret Mead

I have it on W7 x64. It basically works but the autopilot system is always flaky and the Concorde performance seems off.

Sign in to follow this  

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.