Sign in to follow this  
BushPilot49

FS2004 Cessna 185

Hi Carenado Team,Just wondering as to when we can expect the 185 to be released for 2004 please.No pressure , just curious :( Thanks in anticipation.Pete.

and again +1it's really hard to wait, but this speaks for the quality of Carenado.I'm looking forward to it, like a little boy before christmas, who knows what he will get... :( Although it's hard, take your time to get it done, we'll wait...

Personally, I'm just glad to see that Carenado has not abandoned us FS9ers...hopefully the die-hards are waiting in line for this one!!!!

We don't have a release date yet.As soon as we have it we will release it.We will release the MODS of the C185 F before though.Carenado

We don't have a release date yet.As soon as we have it we will release it.We will release the MODS of the C185 F before though.Carenado
ARGH... I'm lost :( No, just kidding, take your time, FS2004-Users are faithful customers... :(

Guest Chunky
ARGH... I'm lost :( No, just kidding, take your time, FS2004-Users are faithful customers... :(
Yes we are! We know it will be worth the wait...

Yes and I'm looking forward to get it. I think, we Fs2004-users will get it after the mods are released as Carenado said.I know, my plane is already in development hehe :( and is waiting for customizing like a new Harley LOL :(

What's FS9?

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |