Sign in to follow this  
byork

POLL: Who's your Favorite FO?

Who is your favorite FO?  

97 members have voted

1. 1. Which FO voice do you use the most?

• French Girl
    • Finnish (real-world Maddog FO) - Samuli
    • United States (real-world ex-Maddog Capt)
    • Spanish Guy
    • Dutch Guy
    • German Guy
    • Irish Guy
    • British Guy
    • Italian Guy

Guest Cyril_Murat

February the 14 at 1824z:22 votes, 3 votes for the french girl = 19 wrong votes.Gentlemen, sorry to tell you that, but you are doing a terrible mistake: you don't know what you miss!Regards,Cyril

Lol, I suppose the results are purely based on where you live... Bryan, I hope that this poll is not intended to reduce the voices available for the next relases.... Flying with an airline that has the accent of the carrier's nationality is really nice :)

Lol, I suppose the results are purely based on where you live... Bryan, I hope that this poll is not intended to reduce the voices available for the next relases.... Flying with an airline that has the accent of the carrier's nationality is really nice :)
Well, honestly, creating these voice set is a HUGE and massive undertaking, and sometimes it's hard to justify spending countless hours and hours for something that only a couple people seem to actually use...

Well, honestly, creating these voice set is a HUGE and massive undertaking, and sometimes it's hard to justify spending countless hours and hours for something that only a couple people seem to actually use...
I understand that perfectly, but....On the other hand I wonder how many people that bought the software actually checks this forum on a regular basis, and notice this kind of thread ;)

I would like the scandinavian girl who says "boarding is completed, etc" to be my first officer.Please Bryan, Please!She only appears in the whole thing once :(

beta.gif

Please answer this poll!I'd like to know what you all think.So who's your favorite FO?Thanks,
Bryan, now you're going to have to give me time to try them all. I didn't even know I had more than one voice.The French girl sounds real inviting :( maybe I will try her next.

I did try the French girl last night. Looks like we have a very promising future.Really, I like the idea of having a lot of different ones because that seems to be more realistic. Usually you get a new FO for different trips.I will try one of the other FOs soon, but I have a date with the French girl tonight :(

The US pilot sounds the most professional... (well for obvlious reasons) :(

Regards,

Martin Martinov / VATSIM 1207931

I understand it's a huge undertaking to provide multiple voice sets, but I think the consensus is that the choice significnatly enhances the product.What about using the FS2crew community to provide voice sets pro bono? It's wouldn't be hard for us to record a series of WAVs, there must be plenty of us who have reasonably good recording gear, and you'd get a wide range of regional accents.Just a thought...P.S. The poll seems to indicate that there's usage of a wide range of voices (e.g. I see the british voice - which every pack has - isn't necessarily much more popular than a lot of others). Professional US pilots and female French F.O.'s would, based on the results, seem to be the two essential inclusions!P.P.S. What about increasing the range of FA voices as well? There's only a couple of lines and they do get reused in every FS2Crew product. The european FA seems nice but the british one could be a bit more friendly. She does bring the coffee, but she doesn't seem all that happy about it! :)

Oz

xdQCeNi.jpg   puHyX98.jpg

Sim Rig: MSI RTX3090 Suprim, an old, partly-melted Intel 9900K @ 5GHz+, Honeycomb Alpha, Thrustmaster TPR Rudder, Warthog HOTAS, Reverb G2, Prosim 737 cockpit. 

Currently flying: MSFS: PMDG 737-700, Fenix A320, Leonardo MD-82, MIlviz C310, Flysimware C414AW, DC Concorde, Carenado C337. Prepar3d v5: PMDG 737/747/777.

"There are three simple rules for making a smooth landing. Unfortunately, no one knows what they are."

I understand it's a huge undertaking to provide multiple voice sets, but I think the consensus is that the choice significnatly enhances the product.What about using the FS2crew community to provide voice sets pro bono? It's wouldn't be hard for us to record a series of WAVs, there must be plenty of us who have reasonably good recording gear, and you'd get a wide range of regional accents.Just a thought...P.S. The poll seems to indicate that there's usage of a wide range of voices (e.g. I see the british voice - which every pack has - isn't necessarily much more popular than a lot of others). Professional US pilots and female French F.O.'s would, based on the results, seem to be the two essential inclusions!P.P.S. What about increasing the range of FA voices as well? There's only a couple of lines and they do get reused in every FS2Crew product. The european FA seems nice but the british one could be a bit more friendly. She does bring the coffee, but she doesn't seem all that happy about it! :)
I second that.Cheers,Alex

Well, i fly in a British Airways livery, if the Brit isn't included then i won't be buying the product. I suspect that the person above is correct, aside from the French lady it will be based on were the user lives. Not sure what the draw of the French lady is myself, it's not like she is stepping out on the town with you afterwards.Please don't think that my above statement is intented to be petulant, i will continue to wish you every success with the product, it will simply no longer meet my needs.By the way - I love the British FA who brings the coffee, sounds very formal, very upper class...

Ian R Tyldesley

Well, i fly in a British Airways livery, if the Brit isn't included then i won't be buying the product. I suspect that the person above is correct, aside from the French lady it will be based on were the user lives. Not sure what the draw of the French lady is myself, it's not like she is stepping out on the town with you afterwards.Please don't think that my above statement is intented to be petulant, i will continue to wish you every success with the product, it will simply no longer meet my needs.By the way - I love the British FA who brings the coffee, sounds very formal, very upper class...
Ian,Don't worry. So long as there will always be an England, there will always be a Brit voice set in FS2Crew.Maybe I can get Fergie to record a voice set... or that guy who runs that nice Kebab restaurant in London... Habib.

I wonder if you plan to put a thick Indian accent voice set :(...sorry, I can't help it