Sign in to follow this  
brucets

Kulula 737-800

Guest lgvpilot1

Amazing !!I have just had a conversation about this Airplane and we both agreed it was surprising how nobody had requested it Then I log in to find this :( .I hope someone does it for you, it is a great livery Mark

I am just finishing this paint on a Project Open Sky B737-800 I believe it is FSX compatable.

Guest lgvpilot1

GoldFazerThat looks good , real good , but before you "finish up" you might want to take a look at the Flying 101 logo, it needs to be closer to the passenger door .Apart from that , Nicely done :( Mark

How does that look now..........
Hey, that looks terrific!!! Good work! Thank you!!!

Guest FabriceW

Hey,I was looking for this livery for some time, and finally found it here!It looks great IMHO, especially on the Posky Model. :( Really great work!When will you be ready and upload it? :(

Guest lgvpilot1
Hey,I was looking for this livery for some time, and finally found it here!It looks great IMHO, especially on the Posky Model. :( Really great work!When will you be ready and upload it? :(
Have you looked on Flightsim, I know Colin uploads a lot of his work there

Guest FabriceW
Have you looked on Flightsim, I know Colin uploads a lot of his work there
Yes, but I just found the "This way up"-Livery of Kulula there! :( Still searching...EDIT: Just found this repaint on the forum of Posky! :(Great work Gold Fazer!

I am just wainting for another painter on Project Open sky, he is putting dirt and other things on the repaint then we will upload both, when we do I will let you know.Colin

Guest lgvpilot1
I am just wainting for another painter on Project Open sky, he is putting dirt and other things on the repaint Colin
Colin !! getting other people to finish your work :( what' s that all about ??Dont tell me you are that backed up with repaints you have to sub contract :( Any way I think that repaint looks better when it is factory fresh ,as opposed to one that has been cleaned less otfen than an Air France Airbus

Hi Mark The guy liked the Kulula repaint and asked if he could add to it so I said yes and I would upload both textures in the same package. Some people like dirt so they can have a choice then.I stopped developing Robert's A380 when I saw Project Airbus new model it is truly superb, can not wait for it to be released.Colin

Guest lgvpilot1

Hi Colin Yes the PA A380 does indeed look like a great model , and I have no doubt that you will be kept very busy repainting it .lets just hope that the paint kit ,when released is up to the same standard as the model .I do believe Tom Collins is involved with their initial paint releases , so there will be very high standard set.

The aircraft has been uploaded to flightsim.com today, Anthony has not had the time to do anything to it yet so I have released the clean version. Give it time to be added to the file library. Hope you enjoy....................Colin