Sign in to follow this  
Guest iberia999

News?

Guest iberia999

Hi,I was just wondering if there was any news on the PMDG 737 NGX? When are the first screenshots expected?Thanks and regards,James W.

Guest iberia999

For your information, I have seen it :( I mean, when do we get to star seeing images of the VC, 2d panel, cockpit, and aircraft model? ;)James W.

For your information, I have seen it :( I mean, when do we get to star seeing images of the VC, 2d panel, cockpit, and aircraft model? ;)James W.
When they are ready to be to be posted. :( Ok... Ok... PMDG doesn't post dates of releases or post information about when they are going to show something. If you saw the one above then you must have also seen the one posted on the main PMDG forum stating the following:PMDG 737-NGX:==========Estimated Release: Mid 2010. (not firm)We are currently integrating the virtual cockpit, which is normally the point where the product begins to sprint to the finish line. I had anticipated that we would begin showing you images of the airplane this month, but we are having some schedule coordination issues with Boeing that have caused the VC work to slide almost 90 days behind schedule. As I mentioned however, VC integration has traditionally been the point where we start to see the end-game in sight- so we are very excited to be reaching this phase.We have a few surprises in store for you on this project. Some things we have never done before- that will really make you hardware users and gadget fiddlers happy. Stay tuned....The HUD pictures are the first screen shots, this is the latest information on timing. :(

Guest iberia999

Ahhh, see, that's more of the type of response I was looking for. Thank you! :( James W.