Sign in to follow this  
Guest vpaa569

Flowchart

Guest vpaa569

Hi,any Chance for one Flow Chart?best RegardsJulio

Guest jeffg

Hi Bryan, I was following up also on the flow chart,any news yet. JeffG

Hello,Next weekend I will continue with the flow chart for the maddog.Due to holiday I was not able to finish it yet.I will try to finish it on or before March 14th..Best regards,Patrick

Hello,Next weekend I will continue with the flow chart for the maddog.Due to holiday I was not able to finish it yet.I will try to finish it on or before March 14th..Best regards,Patrick
thanks Patrick... appreciate your time for us all.

Hi,still working on the flow. Busy due to move house in a few weeks.If you like, I can mail a draft version. Please send me a message.Regards,Patrick

Hello,after a long time, I finished the flow for the maddag.The flow is uploaded at AVSIM under the name : Flow for FS2Crew voice edition Maddog 2008http://library.avsim.net/download.php?DLID=150669I hope you enjoy the flow. Happy flights and landings.Regards,Patrick
THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! Finally a useable flow chart for the Dog.. Mike B.

I used your very good flow chart and noticed that in the descent checklist there are some items missing:Fuel Quantity - CheckedApproach Briefing - PerformedLanding Data - SetAm I wrong? If not, is it possible to correct your flow chart?Many Thanks,Michael

I understand the flow chart for the 767 but I don't understand the one for the maddog. When do I say something. I just don't see it. Sorry. I'm 63 I guess my mind dosn't work like it use to.