Sign in to follow this  
rmk2005

UNNT 2008 Scenery problems

Hi AllJust found that the buildings have vanished from UNNT 2008 scenery. The ground textures too are gone, all I see of the terminal is the Jetways... I've re-installed the scenery, I loaded the original scenery.cfg file with only UNNT added and the issue remains. Any thoughts as always gratefully received.Has anyone else had this problem?PeaceRen

Please check your scenery.cfgYou should have two entries in this order:[Area.074]Title=UNNT-2008-terrainLayer=74Active=TRUERequired=FALSELocal=Addon Scenery\UNNT-2008-terrainRemote=[Area.075]Title=UNNT-2008Layer=75Active=TRUERequired=FALSELocal=Addon Scenery\UNNT-2008Remote=Of course the area/layer numbers may be different in your case.Additionally check what you've got in your main UNNT-2008 scenery folder.Here's what I have there:unntcfg.jpg

Please check your scenery.cfgYou should have two entries in this order:[Area.074]Title=UNNT-2008-terrainLayer=74Active=TRUERequired=FALSELocal=Addon Scenery\UNNT-2008-terrainRemote=[Area.075]Title=UNNT-2008Layer=75Active=TRUERequired=FALSELocal=Addon Scenery\UNNT-2008Remote=Of course the area/layer numbers may be different in your case.Additionally check what you've got in your main UNNT-2008 scenery folder.Here's what I have there:unntcfg.jpg
Hi and thanks again, but all seems ok with scenery.cfg and folder contents[Area.191]Title=UNNT-2008-terrainLocal=D:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Flight Simulator 9\Addon Scenery\UNNT-2008-terrainRemote=Active=TRUERequired=FALSELayer=191[Area.192]Title=UNNT-2008Local=D:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Flight Simulator 9\Addon Scenery\UNNT-2008Remote=Active=TRUERequired=FALSELayer=192

Yes, yours looks OK too. Do you have the Yerevan Zvartnots airport installed?If yes, try deactivating it and see if it helps.I remember it would cause some conflicts with UNNT.If not, I have no other ideas for the moment.I may find out something later on.

Yes, yours looks OK too. Do you have the Yerevan Zvartnots airport installed?If yes, try deactivating it and see if it helps.I remember it would cause some conflicts with UNNT.If not, I have no other ideas for the moment.I may find out something later on.
Hi Rafal, I've already tried disabling Yerevan and everything else too, but nothing seems to sort it, very strange. Thanks for your advice though !!!PeaceRen

Hi Rafal, I've already tried disabling Yerevan and everything else too, but nothing seems to sort it, very strange. Thanks for your advice though !!!PeaceRen

Thor H

Hello!Hav you checked autogen density?You need a high settings here.RThor Henning
Hi Thor, You're right autogen density was the problem. I always have this set to none and I guess the last patch required a higher setting. I've reverted to an earlier version and transferred the il_86.bgl and all seems fine now. Thankyou very much for your help with this!!PeaceRen

Hav you checked autogen density?
eek.gif I would never thought of any relation between these two!Bravo! A precious lesson to learn for future. BigThumbs.gif

I am confused as to why this is controlled with "Autogen density" and not "Scenery Complexity".Does this mean these buildings are annotated to the *.agn files as opposed to being placed with a *.bgl?Does this help on frame rates?Is there an advantage to doing it this way, and what is it?Am I wrong in understanding that you can only annotate default objects?This is the first time i have seen this, personally.And I think this is a great scenery, very impressive in it's appearance and performance.regards,Joe

The best gift you can give your children is your time.

sigbar.gif

Hi Thor, You're right autogen density was the problem. I always have this set to none and I guess the last patch required a higher setting. I've reverted to an earlier version and transferred the il_86.bgl and all seems fine now. Thankyou very much for your help with this!!PeaceRen

Thor H