Sign in to follow this  
TonyB

Slooooooooooow..............

Is it my ISP again, or have the forums virtually come to a halt? Accessing any post takes somewhere between 30 seconds and two minutes. Anyone else seeing this?Doug

Intel 10700K @ 5.1Ghz, Asus Hero Maximus motherboard, Noctua NH-U12A cooler, Corsair Vengeance Pro 32GB 3200 MHz RAM, RTX 2060 Super GPU, Cooler Master HAF 932 Tower, Thermaltake 1000W Toughpower PSU, Windows 10 Professional 64-Bit, 100TB of disk storage. Klaatu barada nickto.

they are kinda slow for me, about 5-10 secs

I'm seeing a huge slowdown as well. Tom posted here yesterday that they are seeing a huge increase in traffic with all the interest in FS2004. They have even shut down the Screen Shot forum to try to help the load. Look at all the posts and reads showing on the forum. One Post that started just a day or two ago has over 2700 reads.Tony

Guest Brent Hebert

I guess because of all the whining and complaining about the Screenshot forum, AVSIM decided to put it back in operation, thus causing a major impact on forum speeds. It had helped temporarily until some were beginning to post their screenshots here.I guess it will be something we will just have to live with.Brent Hebert

It took me about 3 mins to access the forums then about 4 mins to get into this post!!! :-(Cheers,Greg WillsGood day from ENGLAND :-wave

Greg Wills

sfo_a320.png

EASA Commercial Pilot License | Multi Engine / Instrument Rating | Flight Instructor | ATPL Theoretical Knowledge Instructor

It would be nice to see some indication on the top of this page when the servers were experiencing high traffic so we would know if it was the forum or our ISPs. How about the Master Caution light from a cockpit that could glow yellow with medium traffic/delays and red for high traffic/delays. There is an awful lot of other stuff at the top with advertisements and such, why not an indicator?Bob

Guest Toni Rauch

Just under 10 minutes to get to the forum screen.....I thought Tom and the crew were on a 'go slow' in sympathy with our British Airways check-in staff. ;) Hope it gets fixed soon.Toni.

be sure to choose "linear mode" not threaded mode to view forums during these busy times!!

hi,Yea I agree an indcator would be great lol "Red: expect heavy delays" "yellow: caution very busy" "green: expect minamal delays"Andrew