Sign in to follow this  
Guest JollyRoger

Help me find this file, PLEASE!

Guest JollyRoger

Hi all and thank you for reading my post! :( Yet another victim of the AVSIM hack: The great Eurocopter EC-145 v3 by Laurent Hadorn. :( - File name: ec145regav3.zip- AVSiM download ID: 72915I know there is one over at flightsim.com but it's not v3. :( Unfortunately I forgot to make a backup of it when I made a complete reinstall. And now I want it back but don't know where to find it...Please, if anyone knows how to contact the author - tell him to reupload it here asap. :( Or tell me if you know of another download location... :( Thanks!!

Guest Gary Buska
Hi all and thank you for reading my post! :( Yet another victim of the AVSIM hack: The great Eurocopter EC-145 v3 by Laurent Hadorn. :( - File name: ec145regav3.zip- AVSiM download ID: 72915I know there is one over at flightsim.com but it's not v3. :( Unfortunately I forgot to make a backup of it when I made a complete reinstall. And now I want it back but don't know where to find it...Please, if anyone knows how to contact the author - tell him to reupload it here asap. :( Or tell me if you know of another download location... :( Thanks!!
Hello from AVSIMI have sent a email to the address he had listed . Just so you know every single file at avsim has the uploader email address as part of the fileDownload ID: 72915Upload ID: 172128Filename: ec145regav3.zipLicense: Freeware, limited distributionAdded: 1st September 2005Downloads: 24663Author: Laurent HadornEmail: fredo@aviasim.ch, hadornl@aviasim.chSize: 60549kb

Guest JollyRoger

Hi Gus, hi Gary@ Gus: Many thanks for your hint. You're probably the one who has helped me the most on this forum since I registered... :( The helo is indeed over at hovercontrol.com, but it's only v2 and not v3... :( @ Gary: Thank you! I don't know if he will get the email 'cause aviasim.ch has closed its doors a loooong time ago... :( Greets

Is this what you are seeking?Name: ec145reg.zip Size: 65,888,912 Date: 10-16-2004 Downloads: 7,920 ec145regp.gifec145reg.gif FS2004 Gmax Eurocopter EC145 REGA, registration HB-ZRB. A Swiss air rescue helicopter. Flight model, 3D model, 32 bit textures and virtual cockpit by Laurent Hadorn. Sound by Christian Spaltenstein. 2D panel and instruments by Franz Haider.I used Laurent Hadorn as the search criteria at Flightsim.com. You might want to do the same as it brought up 4 possible packages.Hope that helps.

Guest JollyRoger

Hi ol' Opa! :( Thanks four your hint. Unfortunately, as I said in the first post...

I know there is one over at flightsim.com but it's not v3. :(
Nevertheless I just gave another look at FlightSim.com and I confirm: no version 3 there. There is only v1, v2 (full pack), v2 (update from v1) and a french repaint. But no v3. :( v1 and v2 can be seen as "beta releases". Only v3 (the definitive version) introduced the finished model. I think it came out in 2005 and v1 & v2 in 2004.So, still looking for it. :(Greets

Hi ol' Opa! :( Thanks four your hint. Unfortunately, as I said in the first post...Nevertheless I just gave another look at FlightSim.com and I confirm: no version 3 there. There is only v1, v2 (full pack), v2 (update from v1) and a french repaint. But no v3. :( v1 and v2 can be seen as "beta releases". Only v3 (the definitive version) introduced the finished model. I think it came out in 2005 and v1 & v2 in 2004.So, still looking for it. :( Greets
Well I guess it was worth a try. I will keep my eyes peeled for a Ver 3 also. BTW - I don't remember if you said you had looked over at Hovercontrol.com. If they don't have it perhaps somone on their staff may know how to find it.Good Luck! :(

Guest JollyRoger

Hi Opa and Alan@ Opa: Thank you! Yep there is one over at hovercontrol.com. Gus aka belga1 reported that already. BUT - guess what - it's not v3 :( @ Alan: Thanks, yeah I know about this one. It seems to be indeed v3, but converted to FSX (file name (note the 'x'): ec145regav3x.zip). I'll take a closer look (downloading it right now) and check it out. Don't know if I said I need the original version, the one for FS9. I don't have FSX (at least up to now...).Again, many thanks for your help! Much appreciated!

@ Jolly Roger ,Are you still looking for this zip file ?I have the v3 ( for FS 2004 ) , so if you send a P(ersonal) M(essage) with your Email address ( do not post here , for your own safety ) , I can send it to you - so long as it isn' t a hotmail address - otherwise I can send it via YouSendIt .John

Guest JollyRoger

Hi John!! :( Check your PM-mailbox! :( THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! :( :( :(

On its way to you now via YouSendIt - file was 49,4MB - bit large for Email .You will receive an Email with download link shortly and you have seven days to download .John

Guest JollyRoger

GOT IT !! :( :(

THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! :( :( :(