Well I finally pulled the trigger on my new system. Thanks to all the discussion on this forum, here is what I ended up with:CPU - i7 920 (Plan to OC in the 4.0 range)MOBO - ASUS P6X58D PremiumRAM - OCZ 6GB (3 x 2GB) DDR3 1600 @ 8-8-8-24 It is the i7 Version OCZ3X1600R2LV6GKHEATSINK - Noctua NH-D14GPU - GIGABYTE GV-N26SO-896I GeForce GTX 260 896MBCASE - Antec 900 Two CasePSU - Corsair TX750 PSUHARD DRIVE - 2x 320gb Seagate 7200 rpm SATA (Existing)OS - Windows 7 64 ProfessionalMONITOR - ASUS VH236H Black 23" 2ms(GTG) HDMI Widescreen Full HD 1080P LCD MonitorI should have all parts in hand to build by next weekend. My only issue is with the RAM, prices have just went out of hand for it. If/When the prices go down I will get some CAS 7 to replace the CAS 8. Jeremy

________________________________________________________________________________

i9 10800K | 16GB RAM | RTX 3080 | Windows 10 | 

Saitek x-45 | Bravo Throttle | Alpha Yoke | CH Pedals | Logitech Radio Panel | SmoothTrack | AAO

Everything looks great!

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

Guest WarpAir

Nice selection , iuse the noctua cpu cooler as well HEATSINK - Noctua NH-D14It comes with two fans, 1 x 120mm in front and 1 x 140mm in the middle.On my system, i ahve moded the HEATSINK - Noctua NH-D14 so that it now has 3 x140mm noctua 140mm fans to cool the heatsink, great quiet cooling. Antec 900 is good choice of case, great air flow and flexibility with case fan options.

Guest WarpAir

Nice selection , iuse the noctua cpu cooler as well HEATSINK - Noctua NH-D14It comes with two fans, 1 x 120mm in front and 1 x 140mm in the middle.On my system, i ahve moded the HEATSINK - Noctua NH-D14 so that it now has 3 x140mm noctua 140mm fans to cool the heatsink, great quiet cooling. Antec 900 is good choice of case, great air flow and flexibility with case fan options.

Guest FlyingBits

Nice!Your going to like that MB!Nice selection on the heatsink as well.

Thanks,Paul I must credit you and Word Not Allowed for the Mobo choice I have been watching for the last few weeks and looking at reviews and the P6X58D just seems to always come out on top. I unfortunately waited and now I paid $30 more for it than just last week but I still think it is worth it. Anyone looking for the NH-D14 should take a look at Heatsink Factory they have a great price (Better than the egg) and it shipped within 2 hours of me placing the order.Jeremy

________________________________________________________________________________

i9 10800K | 16GB RAM | RTX 3080 | Windows 10 | 

Saitek x-45 | Bravo Throttle | Alpha Yoke | CH Pedals | Logitech Radio Panel | SmoothTrack | AAO

Thanks,Paul I must credit you and Word Not Allowed for the Mobo choice I have been watching for the last few weeks and looking at reviews and the P6X58D just seems to always come out on top. I unfortunately waited and now I paid $30 more for it than just last week but I still think it is worth it. Anyone looking for the NH-D14 should take a look at Heatsink Factory they have a great price (Better than the egg) and it shipped within 2 hours of me placing the order.Jeremy
I got my board, but still didn't OC it, since still waiting for my CPU watercooler (the one I got was unfortunately broken). Will report next week when I test with OC.For now, working fine, didn't test a lot, but what I set (RAM to it's nominal speed, CPU stock with Intel aircooler), working fine.